Mel Eeeeeekly - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mel Eeeeeekly

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wonder why Pasco County is fully staffed if they are that bad. hmmm
    That's because it's all newbies that don't know any better and old ones that are close to retirement and don't want to say anything and lose it!

Unregistered
    Wow. Go ahead and take Eakley. Don't say we didn't warn you! Never say "can it get any worse?". Sure it can! The posts aren't about grudges, its about truth and those who lived to tell about it and try to warn others so the same thing doesn't happen there. We had Bob White who chose to leave half way through his third term. I thought he was awesome and did a great job. Others thought the opposite and look what we ended up with. God help us all ! I've never in my life seen such a narcissistic sheriff as Nocco! The command staff follows closely behind!

Unregistered
    To all of the real cops reading this, please do your homework on Eakley. He is a snake. He is using all sorts of tactics to get you to trust him. He has learned from the best on how to win your confidence. Ask yourself why he is running in Citrus when he was let go by Nocco. Ask yourself why now, when he has been in Pasco County 30+ years. What long term ties does he have to your County? What does he really know about Citrus County? There is a deeper reason why this "outsider" wants to take control of you agency, rather than one he worked at for so long (and did NOTHING to improve).

Please.........do your homework and look into him and his past. You will not be able to say you were not warned.

Unregistered
    I personally worked with and for Major Mel Eakley and I challenge anyone to questions Major Eakley's resume. When I read the comments from all the haters I see and know most of the faces of the subordinates that were made to do their jobs and adhere to the regulations and policy of the Sheriff's office. It was no secret that Major Eakley left the Pasco Sheriff's office to Help and possibly eventually going to work for the Late candidate for Sheriff Phil Royal. I say this to the citizens of Citrus County, Mel Eakley has the experience, training and fortitude to be a great Sheriff. Mel Eakley will make the citizens proud to call him their Sheriff.

Unregistered
    I personally worked with and for Major Mel Eakley and I challenge anyone to questions Major Eakley's resume. When I read the comments from all the haters I see and know most of the faces of the subordinates that were made to do their jobs and adhere to the regulations and policy of the Sheriff's office. It was no secret that Major Eakley left the Pasco Sheriff's office to Help and possibly eventually going to work for the Late candidate for Sheriff Phil Royal. I say this to the citizens of Citrus County, Mel Eakley has the experience, training and fortitude to be a great Sheriff. Mel Eakley will make the citizens proud to call him their Sheriff.
    This is hilarious. Once again......look past the resume. People put what they want you to see on paper. I did not work for Eakley, he worked for me before he made the miraculous ascension from Sergeant to Captain. (No Lieutenant position? Pretty cool!)

Wake up people.......seek and ye shall find the problems!

Unregistered
    This is hilarious. Once again......look past the resume. People put what they want you to see on paper. I did not work for Eakley, he worked for me before he made the miraculous ascension from Sergeant to Captain. (No Lieutenant position? Pretty cool!)

Wake up people.......seek and ye shall find the problems!
    So that is a lie as I remember EAKLEY being a lieutenant.

Unregistered
    Better read his list of qualifications and resume.

Unregistered
    Mel received his police certificate in 1991 at the Tampa Police Academy, Class #122, but was part of a group of 31 members laid off due to budget cuts. He continued his law enforcement career with the Zephyrhills Police Department from 1991 -1993 as a patrolman and then moved on to the Pasco Sheriff’s Office where he remained one month shy of 23 years. Mel has held positions as a Patrol Deputy/Sergeant/Lieutenant, Community Policing/Bike Patrol Deputy, Vice and Narcotics Detective, School Resource Officer, Major Crimes Detective/Sergeant, Special Operations Captain, Detective Division Captain, Major Operational Logistics Bureau, Major Uniform Operations Bureau and Major Criminal Investigative Bureau. Upon retirement on Oct. 3, 2016, he was ceremoniously promoted to the rank of Colonel.

Unregistered
    Better read his list of qualifications and resume.
    You better look at the resume posted in the below post as it clearly states “lieutenant”

Unregistered
    Mel received his police certificate in 1991 at the Tampa Police Academy, Class #122, but was part of a group of 31 members laid off due to budget cuts. He continued his law enforcement career with the Zephyrhills Police Department from 1991 -1993 as a patrolman and then moved on to the Pasco Sheriff’s Office where he remained one month shy of 23 years. Mel has held positions as a Patrol Deputy/Sergeant/Lieutenant, Community Policing/Bike Patrol Deputy, Vice and Narcotics Detective, School Resource Officer, Major Crimes Detective/Sergeant, Special Operations Captain, Detective Division Captain, Major Operational Logistics Bureau, Major Uniform Operations Bureau and Major Criminal Investigative Bureau. Upon retirement on Oct. 3, 2016, he was ceremoniously promoted to the rank of Colonel.
    Thanks for posting his resume where it states “lieutenant “ in black and white

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast