The Brutnell's- The thief and the idiot - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Cant wait til late spring!

Felony jury selection set for 05/11/2020 at 9:00 am in 328

Unregistered
    And still no internal on MB?

Unregistered
    Ahhh yes, now living in the Fitzgerald Channelside Luxury Apartments in Tampa... nothing but high end for them. Apparently this theft was not even an inconvenience to them (including Mark).

Unregistered
    WOW. So, let's say "Mark didn't know".... but he knows now that she ("allegedly") stole all that money and you can bet your butt that he is using the knowledge and privilege of his training at FDLE to help her ignore, not pay back, plead innocent, etc., in order to drag this out and not make things right!

Meanwhile, he is associating with (BIG TIME) with someone who, with pretty clear cut and dry records, stole three quarters of a million dollars from people!

And why does the FDLE Facebook page keep pumping MB up? Go look how many times he's been mentioned on there in the last year compared to other SAC's. ODD and makes you wonder.

Unregistered

FDLE Facebook

I had to laugh when I saw the MB "see something, say something" video on FB.....He saw 12 k a month more in his accounts and said NOTHING...LOL

Unregistered

Just a reminder Mark B!

We, the rank and file are so looking forward to seeing your wife go to prison. She is a criminal and you are a laughing stock. Call Mark Perez your mentor if you need to talk. He is still slightly a bigger tool than you are!

Unregistered

Bank fraud = honorable FBI Agents do their job !

Warrants served. Facts obtained.... + Grand Jury =
    Or quit and deliver pizza's you have no business in law enforcement.

Unregistered
    Its not even me hoping "Marks" wife goes to jail, it the fact that a "golden boy" is in a pinch and they wont do what EVERY DAMN other rank and file agent would be going through, had they not been a chosen one. In fact, I would have rather seen Troy get fired for road rage or Addy get fired for (name your reason) or Kathy Smith in the keys getting fired for fraud. If you are a chosen one, you will be protected. If your not, you are NOTHING to them.

Unregistered
    Wait, Brutnell had a search warrant served on his house? I didn't even think about that. Could you imagine a top Law Enforcement Officer in an Agency that had a frigging search warrant executed on their home for their home because a very close family member who spent money in a joint account stole $700,000.00?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast