Terry

Thread: Terry

Unregistered

Terry

Say what you want, but I am going with Terry at least he is a cop who has worked the streets. I heard he’s open to cooler uniforms as well!

Unregistered
    That’s a ridiculous argument for a candidate.

Unregistered

Nice try James

Yeah James. You worked the streets. But the Sheriff of Hernando County needs to be a great leader and budget savvy. Everyone knows you couldn't even balance your own checkbook. As far as leadership. At each level of supervision, you used those below you to make yourself look good. You had zero work ethic. You abused your power. You destroyed morale. You abused your subordinates. Most of the the former employees who have attached themselves to your campaign have not lived in Hernando County for years or worked for this agency since way before you seriously went off the rails. The rest have been justifiably fired for egregious behavior or performance or JUST LIKE YOU James...have resigned as a deal to avoid the Internal Affairs investigation and inevitable firing that was coming your way for you untold abuses of power. Enjoy your moment of trying to pull the wool over the public's eyes for now.....The public will get to know the real James Terry long before the voting starts... you can't hide from the truth or the hard working people that you used and abused.

Unregistered

Hes a POS

He is a narcissist that is going to try and lie his way in. He never cared about a thing or anyone but himself. He cant balance his home budget and is a gambling addict. He has now suddenly showed up at things that he would never show up to when he was working here. So fake. You may not like the current one but be careful what you wish for with Terry because he has a vendetta. The Terry boys are bad news . Funny how since he left ,any other Major doesnt bust our balls but he used to blame those higher then him for the crap he did to others.He ruined alot of good people and shouldve been fired for his actions. He is a fraud...

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    To the poster replying to their own post. Next time, I will delete all of your posts, and ban your IP address as this is against the Terms of Use. This time I just deleted your reply to your own post.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered

Cool Sorry for the Confusion

I fully understand why you are concerned with this based upon the assumption you must be making. For your edification, there is more than one member of my household that visits and at times posts to this forum. This will not happen again. Obviously you are allowing your biased support for a candidate to interfere with your unbiased duty as a moderator. I apologize if that created any confusion. Thanks for the censorship and tell James Terry I said Hi.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I fully understand why you are concerned with this based upon the assumption you must be making. For your edification, there is more than one member of my household that visits and at times posts to this forum. This will not happen again. Obviously you are allowing your biased support for a candidate to interfere with your unbiased duty as a moderator. I apologize if that created any confusion. Thanks for the censorship and tell James Terry I said Hi.
    Yeah, ok, I will believe that.

I don't have any interest in who is sheriff in Hernando County. The last time I honestly cared who won the sheriff's race in Hernando County was back in about 1984 or whatever year it was that Tom Mylander first won as Sheriff. Long story short, I could have went to work for Sheriff Mylander, but I ended up going somewhere else. Tom Mylander is a great man and I am proud to have known him back in the day.

I can't say that I know anyone at Hernando County anymore. Haven't in years. Quite a few years. So, no bias on my side. Just when I read through some of the threads at random, I've done this for so long, it jumps out at me when back to back posts are written by the same person.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.