Sorry Paul ozeata I made a mistake - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Croqueta View Post
    Wtf? No way you worked with her at HPD. I've been told by many who have actually worked with her there that she was totally incompetent. She had several accidental bites with her K9, played bumper cars using police cars during a road rage incident at the station with her x lover after a fight, banged everyone she could to help her advance, supposedly even had her dog kill another handlers k9 who she was dating. She had a reputation for escalating scenes and then expecting male officers to go hands on for her. Total mess who even crawled back to HPD at one point looking for her job back after she ratted out her squad here. They told her to beat it.

Nice try Black Widow, you still suck.
    She would have made a better k9 officer as the one on the leash

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stop the bullshit. She's going tonget some one hurt or make some one else take the fall for a bad arrest, her P.C. is shady at best, this is my opinion and it is told by many others. Many of the cops call her a certified 43, I don't know her well enough to have an opinion on that. I have read some of her A_forms and what I read was alarming after you see the video of what really happened, all I will not go further than that. I will just say this in my opinion I would NEVER associate my signature on any official document she authored. .... no chance in hell. Paul on the other hand has integrity and is very intelligent.
    Loose cannon to say the least

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123