Joe the idiot - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Joe the idiot

Unregistered
    Well the second officer left this week and I hear there are 2 more leaving on the horizon. Place is a disgrace with failed leadership. No wonder no one wants to work there. Fail Fail Fail!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Questioning Michelle’s ability to run a bureau that she has no experience in does not mean she won’t succeed. Michelle is a dedicated sergeant that will do just fine as she has up until now. It will take time becaue she has to learn everything a junior detective has to learn on top of commanding the squad. But that does not give you the right to bash the current leadership of that bureau. Sherouse has done a fine job over the years. Clearance rate is the highest it’s ever been. What excuses are you talking about? Clearly you have no knowledge of how a detective bureau works. You also must not have any idea of the other tasks BD and JH put on Sherouse on the daily. Tasks that were above his pay grade. Don’t think for one second BD and JH won’t do Michelle the exact same way he did Sherouse. It will age her just as it did Sherouse. The problem is not the detective sergeant. The problem in this department is higher up. Sgt Sherouse done the best he could considering everything he was assigned to do. Michelle will be no different.
    How things have changed. DB now calls the SO to work homicides. I guess ES was not so bad after all. A decision to oust ES by BD has backfired on him.

Unregistered
    Several good people have left after the D day invasion. D for Dorman

Unregistered
    And more are leaving

Unregistered
    Don’t let the door hit ya in the ass. You talk about the SO working our Homicides, what kind of experience do we have in DB to work cases like that? The Golden Boy of Major Cases (joke) has moved on the LPD. One Det is still wet behind the ears as a cop much less a detective. Another spends all her time doing what? I never see them out following up on anything. If it can’t be solved over the phone it ain’t getting solved! It’s gonna be a fun shit show to watch when the new Cpt comes in and he tries to right the ship!

Unregistered
    The new Captain Is a no bs man from my sources. They better shape up or will be shipped out

Unregistered
    Oh yes, Stevens he will have you out working too so start practicing leaving your comfy chair to do follow ups lol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456