Joe the idiot - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Joe the idiot

Unregistered
    Well the second officer left this week and I hear there are 2 more leaving on the horizon. Place is a disgrace with failed leadership. No wonder no one wants to work there. Fail Fail Fail!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Questioning Michelle’s ability to run a bureau that she has no experience in does not mean she won’t succeed. Michelle is a dedicated sergeant that will do just fine as she has up until now. It will take time becaue she has to learn everything a junior detective has to learn on top of commanding the squad. But that does not give you the right to bash the current leadership of that bureau. Sherouse has done a fine job over the years. Clearance rate is the highest it’s ever been. What excuses are you talking about? Clearly you have no knowledge of how a detective bureau works. You also must not have any idea of the other tasks BD and JH put on Sherouse on the daily. Tasks that were above his pay grade. Don’t think for one second BD and JH won’t do Michelle the exact same way he did Sherouse. It will age her just as it did Sherouse. The problem is not the detective sergeant. The problem in this department is higher up. Sgt Sherouse done the best he could considering everything he was assigned to do. Michelle will be no different.
    How things have changed. DB now calls the SO to work homicides. I guess ES was not so bad after all. A decision to oust ES by BD has backfired on him.

Unregistered
    Several good people have left after the D day invasion. D for Dorman

Unregistered
    And more are leaving

Unregistered
    Don’t let the door hit ya in the ass. You talk about the SO working our Homicides, what kind of experience do we have in DB to work cases like that? The Golden Boy of Major Cases (joke) has moved on the LPD. One Det is still wet behind the ears as a cop much less a detective. Another spends all her time doing what? I never see them out following up on anything. If it can’t be solved over the phone it ain’t getting solved! It’s gonna be a fun shit show to watch when the new Cpt comes in and he tries to right the ship!

Unregistered
    The new Captain Is a no bs man from my sources. They better shape up or will be shipped out

Unregistered
    Oh yes, Stevens he will have you out working too so start practicing leaving your comfy chair to do follow ups lol.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In case some forgot and for the new officers, here are Deputy Chief Dorman's integrity issues over the years:

1. Told everyone he has a full soccer scholarship and was actually going to become a professional soccer player.
    2. Told everyone his father owned Carnival Cruise lines.
    3. Told everyone his cousin or uncle was the drummer for a popular rock band and that he owned his most famous drum set.
    4. Told everyone he founded and wrote all of the drumming parts for his high school.
    5. Told everyone he was asked to be an instructor for IPTM traffic reconstruction after passing the reconstructions school with a perfect score.
    6. Told everyone Dave Clark routinely asked for his counsel on reconstruction projects.
    7. Told everyone in a class that he designed and wrote the entire reconstruction and dui program at the police department-even though reynolds and rhoden spent months doing that.
    8. Told everyone he was the dui leader in the entire state having made 6 dui arrests in one night.
    9. Told many that he has worked undercover, worked as a narcotics officer, worked as a detective.
    10. Told a shift that he had purchasing power granted to him by JH and that he purchased items for a shift.
    11. Told JH he worked closely with Chuck and Susan on accreditation.
    12. Told many he has done hundreds of traffic reconstructions when in fact he has never done 1 to completion (including scale diagrams and math)
    13. "Borrowed" training manuals from other departments, then claimed he created them.
    14. "Borrowed" entire training power points from other instructors and agencies and claimed they were his.
    15. Has told other agency staff that he is in third command at the police department and that he and JH routinely discuss all of the "important issues" at the police department.
    16. Told many that he was asked to go to Internal Affairs school by JH but turned it down.
    17. Told many that he had earned duel bachelor degrees in Business management and Public admin and that he was currently enrolled in a Masters Program.
    18. Told many that JH asked him to attend CPM school because his many talents were being wasted in patrol.
    19. Told many he is a pilot and has the hours to work fior an airline but has no interest.
    20. Is an avid skydiver
    21. Can pilot a helicopter.
    22. Runs the entire Dixie Youth baseball program.

Thats a few I can think of.....there are hundreds of others...as anyone who has worked with him for any length of time can tell you. He lies in everyday conversation.......but hey, he is the best just ask him.
    Not sure who wrote this but when I worked there a few years back I remember his bs. Most of the new officers are unaware of his past. The only difference now is he can tell these young officers his bs. They don't know any better but to believe him. Scary to think this may be the next Chief. One thing I do believe is the truth will eventually come out. When it does it may not be so good for him. Oh and he was never proactive especially when he worked midnights.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456