FHP’s new gun? - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All of you butt hurt glock fanboys make me laugh.... your man buns must be too tight... y'all really got your feelings hurt in the last few posts. Guess the truth hurts... tools.. hahaha
    IFHP is getting the G45 baby. Unfortunately for you, not a damn thing you can do about it except whine on this post. Who’s laughing now?

Unregistered
    IFHP is getting the G45 baby. Unfortunately for you, not a damn thing you can do about it except whine on this post. Who’s laughing now?
    I guess whoever is in IFHP. Dude, proof read. I hope they only give you one bullet Barnie Fife.

Unregistered
    I guess whoever is in IFHP. Dude, proof read. I hope they only give you one bullet Barnie Fife.
    You have already established yourself as a whining girly man and now you’re an English Tutor. I just hope you are not a cop.

Unregistered
    You have already established yourself as a whining girly man and now you’re an English Tutor. I just hope you are not a cop.
    That's the best you got girly boy?

Unregistered
    Shame they didn’t go with the P320 even though early suggestions pointed to that. I’m well familiar with the atmosphere around here locally, makes sense they are still married to Glock, not that it is a bad weapon, but that’s mostly all they know so anything outside their familiarity is a no-go (MDPD) is identical. At least Miami Beach PD is converting to the P320, hopefully that will bring local inroads in the near future.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678