old with the old in with the new but what happens next
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

old with the old in with the new but what happens next

Hey it's awfully quiet...too too quiet....anything shaking considering the new mayor is about to take office?

Unregistered
    Mooney is out for sure The bigger question is who is her replacement. It’s definitely someone from outside the agency.

Unregistered
    Mooney is the walking dead. She's all done she just doesn't know it yet. I'm sure the PBP will be doing a story on how she got caught by lying to the CM about the January RM's accident in the park. The AVL data showed he was in the park for over 3 hours most likely sleeping.

Unregistered
    Tonight's meeting was a total joke. Why are King and Herb so protective of Mooney as she only ever gives a shi. about those in her personal little click. Then they try calling us after the meeting to stir the pot more because they didn't get their way and storm out all upset. I don't know anyone stupid enough to screw with the potential new chief. What are these goof balls so afraid that will get uncovered? Maybe we do really need a change in leadership and maybe let's start with union leadership.

Unregistered
    Ladies & Gentlemen, I cannot believe some of you have started airing our dirty laundry on this bitc. board. Posting info on this only exposes the information to the public and the press. Please confine such comments to our private communication group network. If anyone knows who is making these posts please alert union leadership so as to allow them to properly "educate" them on the proper communications channels.

Unregistered
    Are you kidding us? You really think we're ratting out each other...no chance. As far as I'm concerned good ridance to Mooney and let's bring in a real professional chief that can advance our agency. I'm tried of the low clearance rate on homicides and incorrect classification on the UCR to keep the appearance of a low crime rate or the appearance that burglaries have been reduced when we all know that's total BS. This agency is so behind we will never advance into 21st century policing unless we have new outside leadership. Change is coming I hope and it can only be positive. I could only hope the press would read these posts and start asking questions.

Unregistered
    okay einsteins who's gonna replace mooney? inside or outside?

Unregistered
    Frank adderly is the new chief

Unregistered
    Frank Adderley who? BS. He’s a washed up former FLPD chief and even worse fired as a colonel at BSO. He’s running for BSO Sheriff so no chance he’s replacing Mooney. Keep spreading rumors.

Unregistered
    nope you dope it’s not Adderley. The new chief is hanging around with Adderley and KJ. The new chief is from FDLE.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast