12’s

Thread: 12’s

Unregistered

12’s

Just curious, has there been any talks of going to 12’s?

Unregistered
    I do not believe the current command staff will ever approve 12 hour shifts.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I do not believe the current command staff will ever approve 12 hour shifts.
    If some bean counter shows them they can save money by switching to 12s they will do it in a heartbeat, regardless of what they say now.

Unregistered
    If some bean counter shows them they can save money by switching to 12s they will do it in a heartbeat, regardless of what they say now.
    Agreed. Most agencies in the area are on 12s to save money. It's coming here too, just watch. Don't believe a word the management tells you.

Unregistered
    Agreed. Most agencies in the area are on 12s to save money. It's coming here too, just watch. Don't believe a word the management tells you.

Thank you Capt. Obvious, I have been part of three votes on the issue here, even helped draw up one of the plans and helped count votes on a survey we did one time. I have heard it from the Chief's mouth he is not interested. That might change, but just showing "bean counting" is not going to get it done, because that has been done several times.