Whatever Became of Ocean Rescue's Adam the Macho Lifeguard? - Page 25
Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    By popular demand, Adam the Macho Lifeguard is back reprising what may be his greatest role. You can say the superb acting is AUTO-matic. Yup, that's right. Adam the Macho Lifeguard is back as a VW with VD in "Herpe the Love Bug."

ONE SHOW ONLY

Little Acorn Theater
    Miami Beach
    May 1, 2021
    8 PM

Unregistered
    Need a last minute Christmas gift for that someone special?

Adam the Macho Lifeguard has a new book out on Amazon. It details his entire life-saving career. A lot of humor with some poignant moments as he writes of all the places he has saved a life and changed a future for someone.

"From Golden Beach to Golden Showers."

Doubleday Publishing
    ISBN # 943-1-11-2394987

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Adam the Macho Lifeguard to dig deep for on of his greatest roles: He plays a cross-dressing, lifeguard flying around Never-Ever Beach in "Peter Panty."

One show only!

Christmas Eve 2020

1001 Ocean Drive
    5 pm

It's a real nutcracker ball-et (if you know what I mean).
    😅😅😅😅😅😅

These crack me up

Unregistered
    JUST ADDED: CHRISTMAS MORNING 2020 IN THE SMITH AND WOLLENSKY PARKING LOT AT SUNRISE:

Adam the Macho Lifeguard is ready to deliver!

He plays the Kevin Costner rancher role, only this time he plays a lifeguard with incontinence in "Yellowstain."

Urine for quite a show.

The first 50 through the makeshift gates will get some mistletoe and an IOU for a kiss once the sores go away.

Unregistered
    Two years and 27,000 views later. Incredible. Who is this doooooosh?

Unregistered
    Adam the Macho Lifeguard to play a Serial "Filler" in "Grab my Grape Nuts!" Remember he took Mikee's Life away three decade earlier.

Adam.. A Real Stud Muffin. An Egg McMuffin perhaps.

Little Acorn Theater
    Miami Beach
    15-18 April 2021
    7 pm & 8:30 pm

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Adam the Macho Lifeguard to play a Serial "Filler" in "Grab my Grape Nuts!" Remember he took Mikee's Life away three decade earlier.

Adam.. A Real Stud Muffin. An Egg McMuffin perhaps.

Little Acorn Theater
    Miami Beach
    15-18 April 2021
    Dude, you are more of a Cap'n Carpet Munch or Fruity Pebbles. Take a powder. You aint even a cop.

Unregistered
    UPDATE: Thank you for all the cards, e-mails, and texts: It was not the 26 1/2 STD. Rather, it was a bacterial infection from doing the very sensual tropical lava dance ( that Ginger performed on Gilligan's Island in 1965) which a piece of infected coral.

The play schedule at the Little Acorn Theater will get back to normal starting January 21st.

Previously cancelled shows will be re-scheduled or you can get a refund by going to the Little Acorn website or official fan club "www.macholifeguuard.com."

Unregistered
    OUT OF THE CHUTE (Pardon the pun) on January 22nd following his quarantine, Adam the Macho Lifeguard is back BETTER THAN EVER. He does his very best Vanna White impersonation in:

" Holy Crap, I'm Having a Vowel Movement!"

(original screen play by Alabama Williams)

Little Acorn Theater
    Miami Beach
    January 22-25, 2021

Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast