What will it take to keep you all from leaving? - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Well you have just enough information to make you smartish. Kurt was a lawyer General Counsel and that is it. He was given rank by Balkwill because he convinced Balkwill he needed rank to be respected and to have authority. At first it was cute, and then it got out of hand. Balkwill left and Knight was selected by the men and the people. Knight kept Kurt and somehow Kurt convinced Knight that he needed to be second in command over Kevin Kenny. Kevin new that was shit and packed his stuff and left. No retirement ceremony nothing. Breezed. Kevin is an efing outstanding commander, a hell of man and outstanding cop. He worked his ass off to get where he was. He deserved that spot and Kurt stole it like stolen valor. Kurt doesn’t deserve to wear the rank of Col. In my opinion. Kurt never worked a day in his life on the road (other than CCSO reserves when he stole gas from the county in his squad car), and he dam sure did not earn his place. If a masked man was to run out of Wal-mart with a color t.v. in his arms, the alarm, blaring and the manager was yelling “stop him thief” Kurt wouldn’t know what to do. Kurt never raised a dime for Knight. Eric Robinson does all that business for the entire Rep. club. Guess who Robinson’s child’s godfather is. You got it Kurt Hoffman. Kinda grosses you out don’t it? Get your facts straight. Also Kurt didn’t win the race in 2004 and he never will. Also before you say it…the Gov. has to appoint a Sheriff. Knight and BP both chugged on Putnam’s cool aid. You think Desantis owes either of them any favors? No. Knight leaves Dasantis puts the crossing guard in there because he can.

I am glad you brought up the vendors and donations. I have a funny story about that. You see… in 10/20/2016 there was a bid submitted for the new radios between two companies. One was CI Communications (aka CI Harris) and they bid against some nobody company named Motorola. Now I know what you are thinking, probably the same thing I am. How could anyone do a better bid than Motorola, after all they make the dam radios, right? CI Harris came in at almost 4 million and Motorola came in at 5 mil. and some change (after discounts and kickbacks). Funny part is CI did not offer as much on the bid that Motorola did, but CI Harris won the contract and a nice paycheck to boot. I am sure they are doing an incredible job without any flaw. You might think well who cares right (and I don’t care I just like arguing)? The weird part about CI communications is, it is owned by a man named Robert Stork (who owns a lot of companies) and lives in Vero Beach (not one tie to Charlotte County). If you really want to know the rest of the story look up the contributions list in the last election and see if RC Stork or Robert Stork (or business affiliations) gave BP any money and how many times for his campaign (look it up). I am not saying that there is corruption that would be ludicrous. It is just a strange set of circumstances… that a man who lives on the other side of the state and who has only given money a few times in his life to politicians (according to state records) all sudden feels the need to give a small town Sheriff (on the other side of the state where he has never lived) money for his re-election campaign. All this just before the sheriff’s radio contract comes up for bid. Now that is odd and such a coincidence. Then that very same man wins a bid over the best radio company in the entire world. It is just weird. I am sure there is nothing fishy going on. It is all in my head. I need to put down Catcher in Rye. I am sure your radios work perfect because BP would have never put your lives at risk with a shotty radio system, just for some silly donations. He is too honorable of a man for that. Stay tuned I got a lot more coming. Q

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well you have just enough information to make you smartish. Kurt was a lawyer General Counsel and that is it. He was given rank by Balkwill because he convinced Balkwill he needed rank to be respected and to have authority. At first it was cute, and then it got out of hand. Balkwill left and Knight was selected by the men and the people. Knight kept Kurt and somehow Kurt convinced Knight that he needed to be second in command over Kevin Kenny. Kevin new that was shit and packed his stuff and left. No retirement ceremony nothing. Breezed. Kevin is an efing outstanding commander, a hell of man and outstanding cop. He worked his ass off to get where he was. He deserved that spot and Kurt stole it like stolen valor. Kurt doesn’t deserve to wear the rank of Col. In my opinion. Kurt never worked a day in his life on the road (other than CCSO reserves when he stole gas from the county in his squad car), and he dam sure did not earn his place. If a masked man was to run out of Wal-mart with a color t.v. in his arms, the alarm, blaring and the manager was yelling “stop him thief” Kurt wouldn’t know what to do. Kurt never raised a dime for Knight. Eric Robinson does all that business for the entire Rep. club. Guess who Robinson’s child’s godfather is. You got it Kurt Hoffman. Kinda grosses you out don’t it? Get your facts straight. Also Kurt didn’t win the race in 2004 and he never will. Also before you say it…the Gov. has to appoint a Sheriff. Knight and BP both chugged on Putnam’s cool aid. You think Desantis owes either of them any favors? No. Knight leaves Dasantis puts the crossing guard in there because he can.

I am glad you brought up the vendors and donations. I have a funny story about that. You see… in 10/20/2016 there was a bid submitted for the new radios between two companies. One was CI Communications (aka CI Harris) and they bid against some nobody company named Motorola. Now I know what you are thinking, probably the same thing I am. How could anyone do a better bid than Motorola, after all they make the dam radios, right? CI Harris came in at almost 4 million and Motorola came in at 5 mil. and some change (after discounts and kickbacks). Funny part is CI did not offer as much on the bid that Motorola did, but CI Harris won the contract and a nice paycheck to boot. I am sure they are doing an incredible job without any flaw. You might think well who cares right (and I don’t care I just like arguing)? The weird part about CI communications is, it is owned by a man named Robert Stork (who owns a lot of companies) and lives in Vero Beach (not one tie to Charlotte County). If you really want to know the rest of the story look up the contributions list in the last election and see if RC Stork or Robert Stork (or business affiliations) gave BP any money and how many times for his campaign (look it up). I am not saying that there is corruption that would be ludicrous. It is just a strange set of circumstances… that a man who lives on the other side of the state and who has only given money a few times in his life to politicians (according to state records) all sudden feels the need to give a small town Sheriff (on the other side of the state where he has never lived) money for his re-election campaign. All this just before the sheriff’s radio contract comes up for bid. Now that is odd and such a coincidence. Then that very same man wins a bid over the best radio company in the entire world. It is just weird. I am sure there is nothing fishy going on. It is all in my head. I need to put down Catcher in Rye. I am sure your radios work perfect because BP would have never put your lives at risk with a shotty radio system, just for some silly donations. He is too honorable of a man for that. Stay tuned I got a lot more coming. Q
    You're not too shabby with facts. I know Kurt Alan Hoffman well. I know Tom Knight even better. Yes I know Eric and Christine Robinson. In some fashion I have worked with them all. You are correct about choosing Putnam over DeSantis. What you're missing is the assumption that Hoffman cannot suck DeSantis enough. You see, in politics, a day is forever. And yesterday is never tomorrow. There are plenty of CCSO guys (present and former) who learned this the hard way working for Cameron and Prummell. Hoffman has a fighting chance for 1 reason: JOE GRUTERS. Gruters and Robinson will do anything that can benefit them and both know owning a Sheriff is better than electing one. Gruters has DeSantis' ear better than anyone. I am not saying Hoffman is a shoo-in - and he may have to suck a little more than normal because of his past sins - but I wouldn't count him out or assume he isn't still the front runner. The Governor needs the House and Senate and i've watched many deals be passed. Just like a local Sheriff needs the County Commission to pass his budget.

Don't forget too that the littlest Prummel just got hired at SCSO by Knight. Hoffman and Prummell were "boys" back in the day - well as much as either of those too scumbags can trust each other. The question is - Can Lt. Williams win? He wants it - He looks good on paper. Can he win? Will Charlotte be able to elect Prummell one more time and have him resign like Scott and Carmine did in Lee Co? No one knows yet - We know SO2 lives in Arcadia. Kenville needs to retire bur can't because he is raising the grandkids - plus why would he? He finally is in a position that doesn't expose how dumb he really is. Mike Anderson is building the mancave and is on the way out. Earl Goodwyne isn't dual certified. Who is behind these guys? Matt Dowling? PLEASE! Williams is the horse they are betting on. Exactly why they moved him into D1 to meet the influential people (most campaign money comes from west county and PGI). Now he is at HQ - close to Laishley, right where you need to be. Will the Smugglers group donate now that Justin is gone?

The radio deal you mention is correct. You have to also look at how much money the contractor for the "J" block of the jail gave and don't forget the new contractor for the expansion currently happening. Corizon Healthcare is worth a few bucks too. The real golden ticket is G4S. They were close to privatizing the jail operations in 2011. They have more of a presence in the Sheriff's office now than ever. PLUS - all the news of it being tough to staff the jail - look for the privatization "issue" to be raised again. Whether they really want it to happen or not is irrelevant - just floating the issue comes with some good campaign $$ solicitations.

Seems North Port is hiring our guys again. I wonder what will really happen if they make a run at the talent in the agency. Shaun Lissow was a loss. Baby Mills? The kid comes from a CCSO lineage but appears not to have his head on straight. Who else will they pluck? Jay Brownie is happier there than here.

Who has the balls to run for Sheriff? Rithchart is making calls - trying to line up support. Can Dale win? He would be better than Prummell.

In the meantime, Prummell will keep protecting those he wants (see guy dies at jail and officers admit they were lazy) because his last name was DeHart and we all know he needs the FOP. How much influence can Donnie have over his guys? He will be loyal to his brother in law and we know he has his ear to the grind.

Ever wonder why Clemens was taken out of IA? Perfect place for a hermit like Scott. He can juice all day and stare at people with that stupid look he has. You ever want to piss off Clemens ask him "About the time his wife went to a BUCS game..." Zakowich is a Prummell loyalist. He and Donnie are tight. The kid rose through the ranks quickly like Aron Doyle. But Zakowich hasn't really found anyone to fire like Clemens did. Clemens got rid of Adamchik, Treworgy and Holden.....Zakowich finds issues but no real punishment.

For now it will be quiet. We can Eric, Todd, John and Chris to watch our districts. Karl, John, Rick and ?? to be a watch commander......we are all safe. SCOUTS PROMISE

Unregistered

Tom Lewis for Sheriff

I heard Tom Lewis was going to run for Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    i heard tom lewis was going to run for sheriff.
    no way. Outside of pg no one knew or cared who lewis was or is. He lost his cred - has been.

I don"t see a tow truck driver beating an active leo.

Unregistered
    You're not too shabby with facts. I know Kurt Alan Hoffman well. I know Tom Knight even better. Yes I know Eric and Christine Robinson. In some fashion I have worked with them all. You are correct about choosing Putnam over DeSantis. What you're missing is the assumption that Hoffman cannot suck DeSantis enough. You see, in politics, a day is forever. And yesterday is never tomorrow. There are plenty of CCSO guys (present and former) who learned this the hard way working for Cameron and Prummell. Hoffman has a fighting chance for 1 reason: JOE GRUTERS. Gruters and Robinson will do anything that can benefit them and both know owning a Sheriff is better than electing one. Gruters has DeSantis' ear better than anyone. I am not saying Hoffman is a shoo-in - and he may have to suck a little more than normal because of his past sins - but I wouldn't count him out or assume he isn't still the front runner. The Governor needs the House and Senate and i've watched many deals be passed. Just like a local Sheriff needs the County Commission to pass his budget.

Don't forget too that the littlest Prummel just got hired at SCSO by Knight. Hoffman and Prummell were "boys" back in the day - well as much as either of those too scumbags can trust each other. The question is - Can Lt. Williams win? He wants it - He looks good on paper. Can he win? Will Charlotte be able to elect Prummell one more time and have him resign like Scott and Carmine did in Lee Co? No one knows yet - We know SO2 lives in Arcadia. Kenville needs to retire bur can't because he is raising the grandkids - plus why would he? He finally is in a position that doesn't expose how dumb he really is. Mike Anderson is building the mancave and is on the way out. Earl Goodwyne isn't dual certified. Who is behind these guys? Matt Dowling? PLEASE! Williams is the horse they are betting on. Exactly why they moved him into D1 to meet the influential people (most campaign money comes from west county and PGI). Now he is at HQ - close to Laishley, right where you need to be. Will the Smugglers group donate now that Justin is gone?

The radio deal you mention is correct. You have to also look at how much money the contractor for the "J" block of the jail gave and don't forget the new contractor for the expansion currently happening. Corizon Healthcare is worth a few bucks too. The real golden ticket is G4S. They were close to privatizing the jail operations in 2011. They have more of a presence in the Sheriff's office now than ever. PLUS - all the news of it being tough to staff the jail - look for the privatization "issue" to be raised again. Whether they really want it to happen or not is irrelevant - just floating the issue comes with some good campaign $$ solicitations.

Seems North Port is hiring our guys again. I wonder what will really happen if they make a run at the talent in the agency. Shaun Lissow was a loss. Baby Mills? The kid comes from a CCSO lineage but appears not to have his head on straight. Who else will they pluck? Jay Brownie is happier there than here.

Who has the balls to run for Sheriff? Rithchart is making calls - trying to line up support. Can Dale win? He would be better than Prummell.

In the meantime, Prummell will keep protecting those he wants (see guy dies at jail and officers admit they were lazy) because his last name was DeHart and we all know he needs the FOP. How much influence can Donnie have over his guys? He will be loyal to his brother in law and we know he has his ear to the grind.

Ever wonder why Clemens was taken out of IA? Perfect place for a hermit like Scott. He can juice all day and stare at people with that stupid look he has. You ever want to piss off Clemens ask him "About the time his wife went to a BUCS game..." Zakowich is a Prummell loyalist. He and Donnie are tight. The kid rose through the ranks quickly like Aron Doyle. But Zakowich hasn't really found anyone to fire like Clemens did. Clemens got rid of Adamchik, Treworgy and Holden.....Zakowich finds issues but no real punishment.

For now it will be quiet. We can Eric, Todd, John and Chris to watch our districts. Karl, John, Rick and ?? to be a watch commander......we are all safe. SCOUTS PROMISE
    Quite the name dropping you did. First... Dowling? I think I just threw up a little.... Lissow was no loss. No integrity and could be pretty slimey. Baby Mills is a good kid. Hard worker and loves the job. Unfortunately he can't seem to stop kicking himself in the ass. Brownie I wasn't close to but seems liked a good guy. Glad he's happy there. I think Dale might be good as #1. Hard to say. Williams is stand up and if he can keep himself from being brainwashed I think he would be a breath of fresh air as #1. Dehart = useless.

Donnie? Please.....95% of people can stand him nor respect him. They only kiss his ass because who he is related to and everyone knows he's only where he is because of this also. He thinks he's gods gift to police work but couldn't fight real crime. If you think he's good how come most of his cases are dropped?

Clemens is somewhat Mr Magooish. The fact Treworgy, Holden and Adamchik are gone is because of choices they made. They should have been fired regardless who was over IA at the time or the #1. Treworgy everyone knows was a huge soup sandwich besides a meth head. Adamchik was also a liar and druggie apparently and Holden had problems with alcohol and used up all his second chances.

Zackowich as far as I know grew up here so he may be tight with Donnie. I think this may have helped his forward mobility plus he is very much a book worm. He was never really a ball of fire tho but I agree he has advanced quickly. Zakowich finding issues without punishment I don't agree with. We all know all lot of BS and friviolus complaints go through IA. I do not think a person who may have made a minor mistake or gets a an IA should automatically be fired or harshly punished. If you are out committing crimes or get caught red-handed on something and then flatout lie about it when called on the carpet, your ass needs to be canned. Doyle is a cops cop. Hard worker and I agree has risen through the ranks quickly but deserved in my opinion. There is no doubt the command staff could use some bleach. All we can hope for is whoever runs for #1 will be because they want to and because they want to change things for the better. We don't need or want someone who's going to keep things status quoe and who's answer will be...it's that way because it's the way it's always been done.

Unregistered

W
    It seems like Jimmy has upped his game. Instead of improving salaries for all of us, he promotes two who have just had their file pulled by North Porth. Smart play actually. How many times do you think North Port and Cape Coral will accept CCSO people withdrawing at the last minute just turn turn down the job?

Don't let them seduce you with 5% and whatever other bullshit they're spewing. Talbot ****ed himself. He'll never be able to apply anywhere ever again. He'll alway have to check that box "have you ever applied to another LE agency and not get hired?" He'll have to say yes, times god knows how many at this point. Then he'll have to list the reasons why. Umm, I backed out at the last second in North Port and I failed the Poly in Sarasota. He'll be the next CCSO lifer who will join the ranks of Harrison, finishing out the last 10 years of his career angry and disgruntled at the world.

The moral of the story is, once you apply elsewhere, you are done here. You have made the commitment to improve yourself, your families life and you follow through with the process. The CCSO retention plan isn't to improve the working conditions here, it's to make CCSO cops unattractive applicants. You are aiding in that effort.

Unregistered
    It seems like Jimmy has upped his game. Instead of improving salaries for all of us, he promotes two who have just had their file pulled by North Porth. Smart play actually. How many times do you think North Port and Cape Coral will accept CCSO people withdrawing at the last minute just turn turn down the job?

Don't let them seduce you with 5% and whatever other bullshit they're spewing. Talbot ****ed himself. He'll never be able to apply anywhere ever again. He'll alway have to check that box "have you ever applied to another LE agency and not get hired?" He'll have to say yes, times god knows how many at this point. Then he'll have to list the reasons why. Umm, I backed out at the last second in North Port and I failed the Poly in Sarasota. He'll be the next CCSO lifer who will join the ranks of Harrison, finishing out the last 10 years of his career angry and disgruntled at the world.

The moral of the story is, once you apply elsewhere, you are done here. You have made the commitment to improve yourself, your families life and you follow through with the process. The CCSO retention plan isn't to improve the working conditions here, it's to make CCSO cops unattractive applicants. You are aiding in that effort.
    Yeah it’s not that bad, stop crying because you’re a 25 year DFC

Unregistered

Sounds like the words of an angry elf keyboard warrior, forever exiled to Englewood, never to leave his spot as Cpl. "Auf Wiedersehen"

Unregistered

Sounds like the words of an angry elf, exiled to Englewood, never to leave the position of Cpl.
    Auf Wiedersehen

Unregistered
    Yeah it’s not that bad, stop crying because you’re a 25 year DFC
    Remember our promotions are based upon who your related to, who you know, and how many worthless college degrees that you have. Promotions should be based upon leadership skills, knowledge, and experience. Anyone can have a college degree and still be an idiot and a horrible supervision.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast