Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have to laugh at what the Charlotte Sun puts in the paper. January 1st 2019, page 8, predictions for 2019. Sheriff Prummell predicts he will "have a little less hair", where as the Chief of North Port says something that actually makes sense and is worth a damn. On top of that, the front page states Charlotte County has the 2nd highest net worth in the state, but Bill can't support his guys and get them the equipment they need.

Nothing but knee jerk reactions and command staff that is similar to teflon, unable to remember where they originated. The upper echelon doesn't care about retention of their members because half are in the drop and just want their money, not caring what happens when they leave.

By no means do I agree with some of the garbage Sheets puts out there because a lot of it is very outlandish and he is a little crazy. However I hope he keeps digging into the command staff and the good old boy system. His buddy Ian is just a complete idiot and likes to haggle people for no reason.
You call these guys crazy, but how would you classify everybody else that just stands by and does nothing?