Henry Frederick is a great big jerk! - Page 53
+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 569
 
  1. #521
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Randy...just ask Heather about it. Or read the news journal. Or do your own research.

    Enjoy your day at training
    And here's some research that Randy can do:
    https://www.headlinesurfer.com/conte...ing-injunction

  2. #522
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Alvin not being able to deliver again. Look what happens when you sleep in with your mother, nothing gets accomplished. Are you upset mommy cannot drive you to county council meetings anymore so you can fantasize over Heather Post?

  3. #523
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Alvin not being able to deliver again. Look what happens when you sleep in with your mother, nothing gets accomplished. Are you upset mommy cannot drive you to county council meetings anymore so you can fantasize over Heather Post?
    Here is what Heather "cocaine" post delivers on.....savagely beating her own mother, getting fired from multiple jobs and lying under oath.

    Michelle Newman is delivering to fritz and hovis now

  4. #524
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here is what Heather "cocaine" post delivers on.....savagely beating her own mother, getting fired from multiple jobs and lying under oath.

    Michelle Newman is delivering to fritz and hovis now
    Here is what the perverted criminal sexual stalker known as Alvin “Epstein” Mortimer delivers on....savagely beating on women, getting fired from his roofing company for being a perverted sexual stalker, illicit drug use, lying to police, suspended license for non-payment of child support, DUI, making false statements, and an extensive criminal history to name a few.

  5. #525
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here is what Heather "cocaine" post delivers on.....savagely beating her own mother, getting fired from multiple jobs and lying under oath.

    Michelle Newman is delivering to fritz and hovis now
    "I was painted out to be a bad guy, but I’ll take the black eye and walk away.”

    How's it going with this statement you made after getting slapped with the restraining order barring you from contact with Councilwoman Post, Alvin? From the looks of things, not too good!

  6. #526
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here is what the perverted criminal sexual stalker known as Alvin “Epstein” Mortimer delivers on....savagely beating on women, getting fired from his roofing company for being a perverted sexual stalker, illicit drug use, lying to police, suspended license for non-payment of child support, DUI, making false statements, and an extensive criminal history to name a few.
    This almost sounds like a carbon copy of Heather post.....she has
    -savagely beat on her mother
    -been fired from numerous jobs
    - has illicit drug use
    - non payment of financial obligations
    - lied to law enforcement

    It sounds like her name should be Heather Mortimer...not Heather post

  7. #527
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This almost sounds like a carbon copy of Heather post.....she has
    -savagely beat on her mother
    -been fired from numerous jobs
    - has illicit drug use
    - non payment of financial obligations
    - lied to law enforcement

    It sounds like her name should be Heather Mortimer...not Heather post
    Heather is employed so she cannot be related to Mortimer.

    Who has not pay their debt? Mortimer depends on the nurturing of his mommy and till this day cannot manage his money. Who’s DL is still suspended for non-payment of child support? So, she cannot be related to Mortimer.

    Heather admitted illicit drug use while
    Alvin was arrested for it. Until this day the cowardly lion won’t answer a simple question on his drug of choice. A different between someone of integrity versus a scumbag criminal sexual stalker. So, she cannot be a Mortimer.
    Alvin lied to law enforcement to intentionally conceal crimes while

    Heather did not intend to mislead. The difference with character verses a sexual stalking scumbag criminal.

    Alvin beat the crap out of several women and had several sexual stalking injunctions filed against him. While unsuccessful it certainly shows a pattern of why Alvin is now a sexual stalker with the injunction from Post. It only talks time for a criminal to get caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Heather did not beat the crap out of her mother, so she cannot be a Mortimer.

    You probably should stop Alvin. You will always be a deadbeat criminal perverted sexual stalker and that stain will follow you around for the rest of your life troll. Go play with your homely mother and try to make an inbred baby and have a sister you can play with to keep you busy instead of trolling the forums loser.

  8. #528
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Heather is employed so she cannot be related to Mortimer.

    Who has not pay their debt? Mortimer depends on the nurturing of his mommy and till this day cannot manage his money. Who’s DL is still suspended for non-payment of child support? So, she cannot be related to Mortimer.

    Heather admitted illicit drug use while
    Alvin was arrested for it. Until this day the cowardly lion won’t answer a simple question on his drug of choice. A different between someone of integrity versus a scumbag criminal sexual stalker. So, she cannot be a Mortimer.
    Alvin lied to law enforcement to intentionally conceal crimes while

    Heather did not intend to mislead. The difference with character verses a sexual stalking scumbag criminal.

    Alvin beat the crap out of several women and had several sexual stalking injunctions filed against him. While unsuccessful it certainly shows a pattern of why Alvin is now a sexual stalker with the injunction from Post. It only talks time for a criminal to get caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Heather did not beat the crap out of her mother, so she cannot be a Mortimer.

    You probably should stop Alvin. You will always be a deadbeat criminal perverted sexual stalker and that stain will follow you around for the rest of your life troll. Go play with your homely mother and try to make an inbred baby and have a sister you can play with to keep you busy instead of trolling the forums loser.
    Heather Post did not intend to mislead? She lied to Shane Summers. That is why she was fired from the VCSO.

    And who knows the reasons why she was fired from Edgewater, BCSO and DCF? All We can gather is that they all said she was a poor performer.

    Here is the final result of the injunction against Mr Mortimer

    https://www.news-journalonline.com/n...st-deltona-man

    And Heather Post cannot say the same thing about Dru Jean Frierson.

  9. #529
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Heather Post did not intend to mislead? She lied to Shane Summers. That is why she was fired from the VCSO.

    And who knows the reasons why she was fired from Edgewater, BCSO and DCF? All We can gather is that they all said she was a poor performer.

    Here is the final result of the injunction against Mr Mortimer

    https://www.news-journalonline.com/n...st-deltona-man

    And Heather Post cannot say the same thing about Dru Jean Frierson.
    “I’m just glad today,” Mortimer said. “I’m glad I can move on with my life; basically wore my black eye for a year.”

    You can move on with your life???? Looks like you have done anything but move on from that spanking the judge gave you! You're definitely not a man of your word, thats for sure!

  10. #530
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    “I’m just glad today,” Mortimer said. “I’m glad I can move on with my life; basically wore my black eye for a year.”

    You can move on with your life???? Looks like you have done anything but move on from that spanking the judge gave you! You're definitely not a man of your word, thats for sure!
    Heather post is a cocaine user who was fired from the VCSO for lying

    Michelle Newman is an adulterer who was kicked out of the fbi academy for adultery and lying

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •