10 leadership lessons for LE from the military - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    [QUOTE= MEET HULK?[/QUOTE]

That’s a lot of talk from a 5 foot 140 pound *****.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That’s a lot of talk from a 5 foot 140 pound *****.
    ^ 5’ 7” puss*

Unregistered
    And he is the laughingstock throughout the agency. Everybody knows what a joke he is.
    At least he’s entertaining everyone. Wish the facts about his daughter was public record.

Unregistered
    I think you 3 stooges are commenting in the wrong thread, this is 10 leadership lessons... He's not a leader, yet, is he? just sayin

Unregistered
    At least he’s entertaining everyone. Wish the facts about his daughter was public record.
    Some should be... On that note: it involves the FBI and Deland PD as well. Feel free to ask, and if I can disclose I will. 😎ABC 2020

Unregistered
    Some should be... On that note: it involves the FBI and Deland PD as well. Feel free to ask, and if I can disclose I will. 😎ABC 2020
    If? Do it.

Unregistered
    I remember when this forum used to be about publicizing the idiotic and criminal decisions of Chitwood. Glad that the focus is now on a civilian. Maybe they should change the name from LEO Affairs to Alvin Mortimer Affairs.

I think this focus on Alvin on here has the involvement of Chitwood. However stupid Chitwood is as an LEO he is smart as a politician (evidenced by his not stating his affinity for illegal immigration). Chitwood realizes that if he can change the focus from himself on here to Alvin....it is better for him. Thus either he or Kyle is rather busy bashing Alvin on here. Smart ploy Chitty.

Unregistered
    If? Do it.
    If what? You really do not expect me to sit here and type the issues and facts with words right? There are atleast 20 deputies and civilians involved during almost a 2 year period. I have a book I'm working on and not into writing one here on the house. Ask what you'd like to know. I'll answer here and on my personal Facebook page I'll share document images... Is that fair enough? Ask a direct question, make it a good one to really test my validity. I'll answer here and add supportive documents/videos/audio/pics to my personal page to view. Dont like it or share, I could care less to be honest. Take a screenshot for yourself. But I offer proof to your doubts but you cannot ask me a direct question? Ask away, I do not know how to be more clear. You want copies, I'll supply em? Ask around my friend, I have what I say I have.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123