10 leadership lessons for LE from the military - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He doesn't have any. Why do you think he keeps blowing so much smoke. Remember, he's the one that lost custody of his daughter. Obviously he's a shitbag.
    Michelle nor Mike lost custody of their daughters. Interesting.

Unregistered
    Alvin did not bring a firearm into OIA. Alvin did not force sgt peck to get the speed changed on a traffic ticket. Alvin did not break sunshine laws. Alvin did not cause a massive accident on I95. Alvin did not make the county pay over 40K for improperly firing a deputy. Interesting.

Unregistered
    Alvin did not bring a firearm into OIA. Alvin did not force sgt peck to get the speed changed on a traffic ticket. Alvin did not break sunshine laws. Alvin did not cause a massive accident on I95. Alvin did not make the county pay over 40K for improperly firing a deputy. Interesting.
    No, Alvin has been arrested numerous times. Alvin continues his uneducated rants with no substance or is old news. Alvin lost his child. Laila made sure of that.

Unregistered
    No, Alvin has been arrested numerous times. Alvin continues his uneducated rants with no substance or is old news. Alvin lost his child. Laila made sure of that.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    He doesn't have any. Why do you think he keeps blowing so much smoke. Remember, he's the one that lost custody of his daughter. Obviously he's a shitbag.
    Fact: I had custody of my daughter and that was never challenged, EVER! I'm a good father ****wad. Obviously you have to drop my name here to attempt to garner some recognition. Trust me, I have facts... And VCSO knows it!!! I'm definately not blowing smoke 😆 I also have come into some unexpected funding for my cause. You want facts, call me and we'll meet. I'll show you, shit you can make copies if you'd like? This is my warning, I do not recommend you call me a shitbag or disrespect me or my family. LETS MEET HULK?

Unregistered
    Where in the hell did this rumor begin? Now, I lost custody? Show me where... I'm interested actually. I'd like to know when the courts were held in private and took my parental rights??? You people are sad, really sad.

Unregistered
    Arrested numerous times... Convicted, how many? Y'all need to step up your game, just saying. Be a man and talk shit about my family to my face. My uneducated rants have you on this page commenting, what's that say about you? Laila? Damn, you guys really are lost and trying everything. You should consider the power names you drop here. Watch what happens now, naming my X wife and belittling her. Watch and learn

Unregistered
    Fact: I had custody of my daughter and that was never challenged, EVER! I'm a good father ****wad. Obviously you have to drop my name here to attempt to garner some recognition. Trust me, I have facts... And VCSO knows it!!! I'm definately not blowing smoke 😆 I also have come into some unexpected funding for my cause. You want facts, call me and we'll meet. I'll show you, shit you can make copies if you'd like? This is my warning, I do not recommend you call me a shitbag or disrespect me or my family. LETS MEET HULK?
    Shitbag. Fact.

Unregistered
    Shitbag. Fact.
    And he is the laughingstock throughout the agency. Everybody knows what a joke he is.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast