Unregistered

10 leadership lessons for LE from the military

https://www.policeone.com/military-m...-the-military/

Chitwood literally does none of these 😂

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Wow. I thought he could do at least one of them. You are right...he does none of them. What a joke he is.

Unregistered
    I think number 11 should be to look professional. Chitwood looks like "joe s*** the rag bag" in practically every picture. The crime scene photo with him wearing old, faded blue jeans. The presser with Chief Umberger where your polo shirt looks like it was stolen off a homeless person.

Chitwood...look around. Chief Umberger was standing inches from you and looked like a true professional. Look at Grady Judd. Look at practically anybody.

You have succeeded in making the VCSO look like a local PD. At least you are dressing the part. Go ahead and transfer me to the courts.....

Unregistered
    I think number 11 should be to look professional. Chitwood looks like "joe s*** the rag bag" in practically every picture. The crime scene photo with him wearing old, faded blue jeans. The presser with Chief Umberger where your polo shirt looks like it was stolen off a homeless person.

Chitwood...look around. Chief Umberger was standing inches from you and looked like a true professional. Look at Grady Judd. Look at practically anybody.

You have succeeded in making the VCSO look like a local PD. At least you are dressing the part. Go ahead and transfer me to the courts.....
    Chief Umberger is a professional. Comparing the two is unfair to Umberger. Grady Judds name should never, ever be compared to the worthless weasel Mike Chitwood! Chitwood has no respect for the image. He violates the policies written with full disregard. To publically belittle Jim Dineen negatively reflected on the county, didnt it? Didnt his reopening Andrew Jenkins use of force (cleared by Johnson) reflect negatively on the Sheriffs office? Do his sexist words against an acting councilwoman reflect negatively against his department? Does his wrongful terminations of good deputies reflect badly? Do his violations of Sunshine laws reflect a negative light? I really do not think he cares. We have to accept that we have a hobo for a Sheriff who gets beaten up by his girlfriend... allegedly

Unregistered
    Chief Umberger is a professional. Comparing the two is unfair to Umberger. Grady Judds name should never, ever be compared to the worthless weasel Mike Chitwood! Chitwood has no respect for the image. He violates the policies written with full disregard. To publically belittle Jim Dineen negatively reflected on the county, didnt it? Didnt his reopening Andrew Jenkins use of force (cleared by Johnson) reflect negatively on the Sheriffs office? Do his sexist words against an acting councilwoman reflect negatively against his department? Does his wrongful terminations of good deputies reflect badly? Do his violations of Sunshine laws reflect a negative light? I really do not think he cares. We have to accept that we have a hobo for a Sheriff who gets beaten up by his girlfriend... allegedly
    He is a weasel. He ruined Daytona Beach PD. But it took him ten years to do that. He has ruined the VCSO in under 2 years....don't believe me....ask Pat Thoman, Eddie hart, John Szabo, Andrew Jenkins, or any of the 70 deputies that left last year.

Unregistered

I wished everybody would quit talking bad about Michelle Chitwood. The VCSO was completely broke when he took over. That is why over 70 deputies left, why he hired the GS4 for courthouse security, why the School District hired former military for elementary school security. Leave Michelle alone.

Unregistered
    I wished everybody would quit talking bad about Michelle Chitwood. The VCSO was completely broke when he took over. That is why over 70 deputies left, why he hired the GS4 for courthouse security, why the School District hired former military for elementary school security. Leave Michelle alone.
    They both savor the attention they recieve. Proven by the lack of acknowledgment. People can sue for libel if untrue... I haven't been served, what's that tell you? All attempts to silence me have made my voice louder. I am not prescribed meds, is Michelle Newman? Being right is my strength. Look back at today in 1 year, then you can make an informed opinion of me. 😎 ABC 2020. The worst mistake was naming me on this page. I come and comment when needed. The facts show that I am not going away or intimidated anymore.

Unregistered
    They both savor the attention they recieve. Proven by the lack of acknowledgment. People can sue for libel if untrue... I haven't been served, what's that tell you? All attempts to silence me have made my voice louder. I am not prescribed meds, is Michelle Newman? Being right is my strength. Look back at today in 1 year, then you can make an informed opinion of me. 😎 ABC 2020. The worst mistake was naming me on this page. I come and comment when needed. The facts show that I am not going away or intimidated anymore.
    Still a lot of talk about facts, but nothing to be seen. Make us all believers and show your facts please.

Unregistered
    Still a lot of talk about facts, but nothing to be seen. Make us all believers and show your facts please.
    He doesn't have any. Why do you think he keeps blowing so much smoke. Remember, he's the one that lost custody of his daughter. Obviously he's a shitbag.

Unregistered
    He doesn't have any. Why do you think he keeps blowing so much smoke. Remember, he's the one that lost custody of his daughter. Obviously he's a shitbag.
    This is a new addition to the rule of three....Alvin and Henry are crazy, ben had mistakes too and it is fake news. Talking about family.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast