Chad Lied About Raises - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    And this surprises you that Chad would lie. Of course he's a liar, all he cares about are votes and he will say and do whatever it takes to win. He makes promises that he will never keep. Chad needs to back up what he says "One Family", Respect, Integrity and Loyalty. What a joke! Never gonna happen. He lies and tells us what we want to hear and put it on someone else when it doesn't happen, just like the raises. We just need to remember this when we all go to the polls to vote. Tell your family and friends "Don't vote for Chad Chronister"!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’ll take 82k with a company car and all other perks we get. If you found a better deal, go get it. Everyone cuts their down deal.
    These are material things! Don't you get that? You are just like these so called leaders of ours. ? Yes we have good benefits. However, the relationship between a leader and his subordinates is not much different than that of a parent and his children or a husband and his wife. You can buy your spouse all the nicest cars and jewelry, but if you are not tending to their emotional and mental health needs, then it just wont work. Why do you think most of our leaders have been divorced so many times, with affairs, and all kinds of marital drama. Because they have no ethics. Both Pruitt and Chad have sons that hate them and have committed serious marital vow violations. They are the same narcissists. The same meat head type A morons. See how that coincides with the massive moral problem within our front lines? Gee was an absentee sheriff, but we got nice stuff. Moral plummeted. Same concept with Chad. Only a good genuin father, husband, and friend could ever understand this. Someone with a good humble heart and a positive mental health approach can lead us. Not these narcissistic self serving politicians. These politicians that are influenced by lawyers, businessmen, accountants, and pride. Not us. Listen to WHAT WE ARE ASKING FOR. Its not patches or cars or uniforms or decals. These are the fluffy things a materialistic person focuses on. Things everyone can see with their eyes. How about how we feel when we work?? Forget the basic fact that we can be shot, stabbed, beat, fired, sued, and commit suicide. How about not add to the default stress by fixing the little things? We are short handed. We take on too many issues that police have no business dealing with. We are constantly being made the sacraficial lambs and scapegoats of society. We need a caring leader that will put an end to that and will stand up for us. Everyone is paranoid and do not feel supported. We are burned out. We need a real leader. A leader that truly understands how to emotionally and mentally care for his spouse, children, and...... us.

Nothing is going to change until we demand it.

Unregistered
    These are material things! Don't you get that? You are just like these so called leaders of ours. ? Yes we have good benefits. However, the relationship between a leader and his subordinates is not much different than that of a parent and his children or a husband and his wife. You can buy your spouse all the nicest cars and jewelry, but if you are not tending to their emotional and mental health needs, then it just wont work. Why do you think most of our leaders have been divorced so many times, with affairs, and all kinds of marital drama. Because they have no ethics. Both Pruitt and Chad have sons that hate them and have committed serious marital vow violations. They are the same narcissists. The same meat head type A morons. See how that coincides with the massive moral problem within our front lines? Gee was an absentee sheriff, but we got nice stuff. Moral plummeted. Same concept with Chad. Only a good genuin father, husband, and friend could ever understand this. Someone with a good humble heart and a positive mental health approach can lead us. Not these narcissistic self serving politicians. These politicians that are influenced by lawyers, businessmen, accountants, and pride. Not us. Listen to WHAT WE ARE ASKING FOR. Its not patches or cars or uniforms or decals. These are the fluffy things a materialistic person focuses on. Things everyone can see with their eyes. How about how we feel when we work?? Forget the basic fact that we can be shot, stabbed, beat, fired, sued, and commit suicide. How about not add to the default stress by fixing the little things? We are short handed. We take on too many issues that police have no business dealing with. We are constantly being made the sacraficial lambs and scapegoats of society. We need a caring leader that will put an end to that and will stand up for us. Everyone is paranoid and do not feel supported. We are burned out. We need a real leader. A leader that truly understands how to emotionally and mentally care for his spouse, children, and...... us.

You should be a florist....with a store in a library.....in an Amish community. You sound emo as ****!

Unregistered

This is the typical coward who is also disloyal. Ignorant weak minded sissy. If a suspect looks mean, you scream for back up. Never been in a real fist fight for sure. Nobody cares how you feel, coward!

Unregistered
    You should be a florist....with a store in a library.....in an Amish community. You sound emo as ****!

So, you don't like florists, with stores in a library, or the Amish, or "emos"... Well, Too bad!!!

Maybe you should quit!

Unregistered
    So, you don't like florists, with stores in a library, or the Amish, or "emos"... Well, Too bad!!!

Maybe you should quit!
    Why would I quit, you’re the *****. I’m happy here and happier to laugh at you.

Unregistered
    Not emo. A leader. Something you know NOTHING about. Caring about the mental health of police officers is priority one.

Unregistered
    This is the typical coward who is also disloyal. Ignorant weak minded sissy. If a suspect looks mean, you scream for back up. Never been in a real fist fight for sure. Nobody cares how you feel, coward!
    This post is to discredit and derail my message. It wont work. You will just trigger more messages.

So if a person mentions that police leaders should care about their subordinates and be good fathers and spouses, that makes them weak? Typical bully narcissist mentality you have there. The same mentality that has destroyed this agency. This same mentality and paradigm has also destroyed the relationship between people and cops nation wide. If you don't care for your cops, then they wont care for the people they serve. Do you really think a micromanaged burned out officer on a short handed squad will treat the public well? Is it the officer’s fault? Or the agency's fault? Im anything but weak. I handle myself just fine on those streets. In fact, its the big old tough type-A narcissist punks like you that are constantly calling for back up and constantly listening to themselves on the radio. I do my job and handle people just fine. Alone. It takes balls to be a fair caring leader and good criminal justice professional at the same time. Any punk can act tough, and make a bunch of NVDL, domestic, and warrant arrests while always bending over and saying yes to all their bosses with no thought of their own. Your mentality is why people hate cops. This badge is who you are and your identity. I threaten your tough guy act with my exposing posts. Me, im a man first, who works as a deputy for a living. Im many things way way before a deputy. So I see things like a human. Not a robot bully yes man. You are another carbon copy of this regime, a cog, and offer nothing for the greater good.

Unregistered
    This post is to discredit and derail my message. It wont work. You will just trigger more messages.

So if a person mentions that police leaders should care about their subordinates and be good fathers and spouses, that makes them weak? Typical bully narcissist mentality you have there. The same mentality that has destroyed this agency. This same mentality and paradigm has also destroyed the relationship between people and cops nation wide. If you don't care for your cops, then they wont care for the people they serve. Do you really think a micromanaged burned out officer on a short handed squad will treat the public well? Is it the officer’s fault? Or the agency's fault? Im anything but weak. I handle myself just fine on those streets. In fact, its the big old tough type-A narcissist punks like you that are constantly calling for back up and constantly listening to themselves on the radio. I do my job and handle people just fine. Alone. It takes balls to be a fair caring leader and good criminal justice professional at the same time. Any punk can act tough, and make a bunch of NVDL, domestic, and warrant arrests while always bending over and saying yes to all their bosses with no thought of their own. Your mentality is why people hate cops. This badge is who you are and your identity. I threaten your tough guy act with my exposing posts. Me, im a man first, who works as a deputy for a living. Im many things way way before a deputy. So I see things like a human. Not a robot bully yes man. You are another carbon copy of this regime, a cog, and offer nothing for the greater good.
    This is the mentality of a mentaly healthy grounded person. Not an egotistical moron.

In the end, the health of this agency is reflected by the influx of new deputies quitting roughly two years on, senior deputies and supervisors retiring early, even though it causes massive penalties on their retirements, the overall state of moral, the constant holding calls, the burglary sprees with us no where to be found, citizen complaints, and so on... How is the current mentality working for you Koolaid drinkers? As long as you are on the fast track, moral doesnt matter huh? Thats is the problem with this agency. Self serving agendas come first. Speaking up threatens that so nothing changes. Chad is a carbon copy of all the same old garbage. Pruitt is no better. We are screwed either way. Do you think new patches, new vehicle decals, and new light bars is going to fix all that? Its up to us to demand change.

Unregistered
    Go away JT

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast