Well Sheriff - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Well Sheriff

Unregistered
    Chitwood is probably torn if he watched the DeSantis and Gillum debate. In his heart he supports Gillum....because Gillum loves illegal immigration almost as much as him. But Gillum hates law enforcement. Such a problem. But in the big picture Chitwood probably does not support law enforcement (as strange as that sounds). What with his love of de-escalation, the PERF support, the love of BWC's - if he is not wearing it, etc etc. So I guess we know who Chitty is going to vote for...Gillum.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chitwood is probably torn if he watched the DeSantis and Gillum debate. In his heart he supports Gillum....because Gillum loves illegal immigration almost as much as him. But Gillum hates law enforcement. Such a problem. But in the big picture Chitwood probably does not support law enforcement (as strange as that sounds). What with his love of de-escalation, the PERF support, the love of BWC's - if he is not wearing it, etc etc. So I guess we know who Chitty is going to vote for...Gillum.
    Ammendment 10 isnt looking good either. I have wondered that about Chitwood myself.

Unregistered
    Well Sheriff... It seems you feel you do not owe the citizens an explanation. The 3 supporters you have make you out to be a coward... A sheriff who cannot be a man and handle his own. You have PR and Kyle helping you 😆 Grow a set and fight your own battles. You and David Lee Davis buds? He worked for DBPD didnt he? I bring facts, you and the 3 bring assumptions and no answers. All you bad mothers need to just approach me and say what you feel... You're all keyboard warriors by definition. Anonymous, which equals irrelevant or illegitimate to openly dispute against another. You're protected by secrecy. That makes you very much aware of my reach and influence. Do I speak the best? No, but I have helped in the presentations of the best stories here, voted by you all. 2020 is going to be a colorful reelection year for sure. The same tactics will be used against you. Watch the finale👌, and thank you for the acknowledgement of fearing me... You've got a badge and gun, friends with these tools as well. I HAVE A MOUTH COWARD! Your authority seems to have no control over me? As neither will you the person. Got another voter today for ABC 2020. What have you accomplished? Gonna be a long 2 years! I'm ready. 😎 ABC 2020

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678