ABC Sheriff 2020 - Page 11
Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They got sidetracked reading the two News Journal articles. One about how Chitwood does not like the term "Confidence in the Line of Fire" and thinks $90k to have PERF think the VCSO should not have a warrior mentality and the other about how the female escaped from the back of a patrol car last night.
    Nope. I don’t think that’s it.

Unregistered
    Nope. I don’t think that’s it.
    Yeah that is it Chitty. Looks like you are going to have a busy Monday. And I guess the courthouse will have a new deputy.

Unregistered
    Yeah that is it Chitty. Looks like you are going to have a busy Monday. And I guess the courthouse will have a new deputy.
    So the emails are coming up short? Obviously you can't find that smoking gun.

Unregistered
    It is the same smoking gun chitty used that he went unq on the range with. Taking a little time.

Unregistered
    Nope, not at all, waiting on that rerequest to answer my question if those are all emails... Your response to delivery was unresponsive to my request Mr Chitwood, and very well documented and shared through my email correspondence through your PIO. Have Ms Benuccu check her emails Monday morning buddy... And call your chief buddy at Daytona PD to inquire about the mess you've caused your prior agency. 🤣
    😎 ABC 2020

Unregistered
    Nope, not at all, waiting on that rerequest to answer my question if those are all emails... Your response to delivery was unresponsive to my request Mr Chitwood, and very well documented and shared through my email correspondence through your PIO. Have Ms Benuccu check her emails Monday morning buddy... And call your chief buddy at Daytona PD to inquire about the mess you've caused your prior agency. 🤣
    😎 ABC 2020
    Finding nothing. How surprising.

Unregistered
    😎 ABC 2020
    So some 400 emails you’ve sifted through doesn’t show anything. Got it. Fade into the shadows mr trailer park boy.

Unregistered
    For the record: I have verified that all exit interviews are not present as well 😎ABC 2020

Unregistered
    For the record: I have verified that all exit interviews are not present as well 😎ABC 2020
    Chitwood break the law? Chitwood lie? Please tell me it is not so...….

Unregistered
    Because everyone does one of those 🙄

Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast