ABC Sheriff 2020
Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

ABC Sheriff 2020

The wonderful facebook page "ABC Sheriff 2020" has the first bit of documentation from the SWAT call on Lake Ruby Road where Chitwood had to be saved. Great job creators of this wonderful information site. The citizens of Volusia County appreciate your efforts. Alvin Mortimer for sheriff in 2020!!! Make Volusia (and the VCSO) great again!!!!

Unregistered
    That’s pretty funny.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That’s pretty funny.
    Chitty does not think it is funny. He is going to try and have the site removed....he is afraid of it and anybody who speaks negatively of him (just ask the deputies he has fired for speaking the truth, etc)

Unregisterednigh

ABC Sheriff 2020

Alvin Mortimer, you are doing a great service to our community by publicizing the real Truth!! I believe you can be the bridge that brings Leo and citizens together! You are
    creative, passionate, dedicated and geared
    at problem solving!! You would be an asset to our beautiful County for sure! You have my vote Sheriff Mortimer I can't wait to see you make Volusia great again!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisterednigh View Post
    Alvin Mortimer, you are doing a great service to our community by publicizing the real Truth!! I believe you can be the bridge that brings Leo and citizens together! You are
    creative, passionate, dedicated and geared
    at problem solving!! You would be an asset to our beautiful County for sure! You have my vote Sheriff Mortimer I can't wait to see you make Volusia great again!
    Exposing the real Shitwood is great, but Alvin Mortimer for Sheriff is just not realistic and may cause this page not to be taken seriously. I support his efforts regarding Chitwood but that's as far as it should go.
    We need a realistic serious contender to go up against him.
    Sorry Mr. Mortimer, keep doing what you are doing regarding Chitwood but that's as far as any support should go.

Unregistered
    That’s pretty funny.
    Alvin Mortimer for sheriff is the funny part.

Unregistered
    Before assuming anything, maybe ask? I never stated that I thought I was qualified? The job of Sheriff should be a law mans arena... Obviously not me? However, I believe my challenge would force the mini man Chitwood to come out and face the music. You people call yourselves detectives and investigators but cannot figure a motive? Here it is... I do not think the sheriff is qualified to do the job he holds. I believe anyone could do better, therefore not totally excluding myself, but showing no interest. Believe me, I have a plan for every possible outcome. My hope is to continue and to rally support for his challenger. Come to council chambers Tuesday? See for yourself 1st hand? Or watch from Chitwoods office with him. I am for change. I am one man doing what I believe is right. Sit back and enjoy. As I said I am prepared and very close to the end goal... Think not? Just stay tuned

Unregistered
    Exposing the real Shitwood is great, but Alvin Mortimer for Sheriff is just not realistic and may cause this page not to be taken seriously. I support his efforts regarding Chitwood but that's as far as it should go.
    We need a realistic serious contender to go up against him.
    Sorry Mr. Mortimer, keep doing what you are doing regarding Chitwood but that's as far as any support should go.
    I totally agree! Alvin is doing a tremendous public service in his efforts to reveal the hidden truth and open the public’s eyes about the Chitwood fraud. All of us who want to see Chitwood voted out of office should thank and support Alvin’s efforts and his bravery for sticking his neck out in this environment where Chitwood has attempted to crush all dissent through fear and intimidation. We need to find the right person with the right combination of public safety experience, temperament, compassion and credibility with the cops and community to mount a challenge to Chitwood’s re-election and hopefully get rid of this stain on our county. Alvin is a big part of that effort, but he’s not the right person to run. He has never promoted himself as a potential candidate. But whoever keeps making these posts about Sheriff Mortimer should stop. They harm the credibility and impact of our anti-Chitwood message and distract from the efforts to identify a legitimate candidate. Thank you for what you’re doing, Alvin, and please keep it up. We’re with you!

Unregistered
    I totally agree! Alvin is doing a tremendous public service in his efforts to reveal the hidden truth and open the public’s eyes about the Chitwood fraud. All of us who want to see Chitwood voted out of office should thank and support Alvin’s efforts and his bravery for sticking his neck out in this environment where Chitwood has attempted to crush all dissent through fear and intimidation. We need to find the right person with the right combination of public safety experience, temperament, compassion and credibility with the cops and community to mount a challenge to Chitwood’s re-election and hopefully get rid of this stain on our county. Alvin is a big part of that effort, but he’s not the right person to run. He has never promoted himself as a potential candidate. But whoever keeps making these posts about Sheriff Mortimer should stop. They harm the credibility and impact of our anti-Chitwood message and distract from the efforts to identify a legitimate candidate. Thank you for what you’re doing, Alvin, and please keep it up. We’re with you!
    That’s the problem. It’s an “anti-Chitwood message” and not a pro-someone message. That will do the harm.

Unregistered
    This is Alvin, and I have always suspected a leo to be pushing for this... To take as a joke? I have never shown any interest, at all? And I do not believe I am qualified to do the job? Never said I could? Or wanted to for that fact? I will however clear a path for an honest, caring Sheriff... One like the XSheriff Ben Johnson. Funny that I'm seen as a threat? Comical, actually! Just tune into the council meeting public comments tomorrow... I will be sharing facts that you all should question. I would gladly accept a part time civilian volunteer job, to unite law enforcement and the community I have a job, a job I love! I get to talk with customers everyday. I have 2 years to spread my knowledge. And this I intend to do. And I intend to up my creative abilities in the very near future.

Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast