Great guy running for sheriff smh🤦*♂️

Unregistered

Great guy running for sheriff smh🤦*♂️

Unregistered
    Haa thats the pot calling the kettle black. Chad isnt exactly father of the year. Wasnt it just a few weeks back that his felon son was all in the news. Guess when you abandon your child he couldnt handle it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Haa thats the pot calling the kettle black. Chad isnt exactly father of the year. Wasnt it just a few weeks back that his felon son was all in the news. Guess when you abandon your child he couldnt handle it.
    Yup. Same old crap. They both neglected their kids and slept around on their wives. Common amongst higher ranks. However, Pruit is from the outside and it would be nice for a change instead of all the internal gravy train riders.

Seems this story was brought to light to off set Chad’s kid.

Look at moral inthis agency. Employees are much like kids when it comes to leaders. Neglect them and they will act out and turn on you. Keep in mind that most people chasing high power positions neglect their families. Most are narcissist. Comes with the teritory. We will never truly be in good hands until we get a truly humble leader and puts himself last. Until then, someone not from within, like Pruit, would be a good try.

That article sold me on voting for pruit!! When he was quoted... “Those in the ranks sergeant and below do 90 percent or more of the service to the citizens but receive less than 10 percent of the respect from staff. But as the old saying goes, respect is a two-way street.”

This is all most of us want! That statement won my vote!!!

Unregistered
    Just saw a democratic poll where out of the sample taken pruitt took 88 percent of the vote. Being county is 67 percent registered democrat that says alot. Chad your campaign is in more trouble than you think and all the signs in the world wont help.

Unregistered
    I am in no way a democrat, but something has to change here. Chad and Gee seem to not even know anyone under the rank of capatin exists. At least pruit mentions the core of the agency, the officers, the tip of the spear. Anyone willing to fix the front end gets my vote.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just saw a democratic poll where out of the sample taken pruitt took 88 percent of the vote. Being county is 67 percent registered democrat that says alot. Chad your campaign is in more trouble than you think and all the signs in the world wont help.
    Fake news idiot. Try 39 % Democrat. Unlike you, I can source facts. Try the supervisor of elections website.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    All the "experts" and all the polls said Hillary was going to win by a land slide too.
    Just say'in.....