George Zachary Chronister aka Sheriff Chad's son! - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    How many signs did u see for our current Sao when he beat Ober. None

Unregistered
    Andrew Warren

Unregistered
    UH-OOOOOOOOOH

He's all over news channel 970 WFLA. They saying he wont get immunity from the Stand Your Ground law. They played his rap song and threw the Sheriff's name out there...

Unregistered
    Word has it Chronister's PIO cronies have been giving the media the cold shoulder lately. Related?

Unregistered

Truth

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chad was an absentee father who deserves most of the blame for his son's behavior.
    Yes Chad was an absentee father! He's very present for his step son, but didn't have much to do with his biological son.

Unregistered
    Gary Pruitt is also an absentee father

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes Chad was an absentee father! He's very present for his step son, but didn't have much to do with his biological son.
    How the **** do you know he was an absentee father?. What a low life bunch of snowflakes being hired here now. I only knew Chad a brief time when he was getting started and he was a good cop, hard worker and nice guy. So low to come here and trash Chad and act like you know his parenting skills. Good luck with your children perfect one.

Unregistered

Scandal

Actually he cheated on his wife after meeting new wife while working Intel or " off duty" for big daddy, a convicted felon I might add. And if I am not mistaken we are not allowed to consort with felons? So, anyway CC ditched his wife and kid for the $$$$$ and new family. Yeah, I am sure that did some damage. But hey he has ethics and integrity! But at least, in his defense, doing something different than Iceman did.

Unregistered
    His son is really troubled. He's not a good person what so ever. His son was going wild way before this trial. Look at the previous charges and the way he flaunts himself on social media. He essentially, thinks getting press is amusing. Personally know the kid and he even had trouble with 2 previous girlfriends. He has always had mental problems, He is not a good citizen, His father may be - But his son has ALWAYS been this troubled. Get him off prescription drugs and get him a psychiatrist.

Unregistered

yung zues

**** y'all yung zues is the goat

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast