George Zachary Chronister aka Sheriff Chad's son!
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

George Zachary Chronister aka Sheriff Chad's son!

After some simple searches I came across some absolutely bizarre behavior. George Chronister, yes Sheriff Chad has a son that is quite the youtube celebrity. The linked video below shows just a glimpse of what I could describe in roughly a paragraph or two. Illegal drug use, reckless behavior, criminal acts, ETC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cigAWWAbYY

Unregistered
    Yikes. This is not exactly flattering to say the very least.

Unregistered
    HGH Chad is always talking about how mental health. He should try addressing it with his own child that is just scary.

Unregistered
    It be one thing if the kid was actually talented enough to make it as a rapper but this kid is garbage, real delusional. The drugs and lifestyle he’s living, I almost feel bad for the kid, he needs help and without it he probably won’t live long. His rap friend lil peep died at 21 years old from a drug overdose a couple of weeks after performing in Ybor, sad.

Unregistered
    Disgraceful to rip Chad over his troubled son. How is he to blame? Anyone who attacks someone over their children are jackasses.

Unregistered
    I don’t think anyone is really trying to “Rip” on Chad. Sometimes no matter what you do as a parent the kids can’t be saved or turn out this way. I think the real concern is about the child, I mean he’s on a destructive path, I actually feel bad for Chad, I’m sure if he could do something that would be guaranteed to fix/save his son he would have already done it.

Unregistered
    I'm not voting for Chad during the upcoming election. But, I'd bend over backwards if I could help anyone's child get out of this type lifestyle. Especially after seeing his son's latest criminal charge. I empathize with Chad and his family. Truly, Sincerely, I wish I could help...

Unregistered

Out of bounds

Lets leave the mans child out of this. Hopefully it is just a teen phase. He is still so young. I would not wish issues with children on anyone.

We have bigger issues here. How about certain newly promoted corporals that have only been working here 8 years. How does that happen? Maybe two years on patrol at the most? WTF?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm not voting for Chad during the upcoming election. But, I'd bend over backwards if I could help anyone's child get out of this type lifestyle. Especially after seeing his son's latest criminal charge. I empathize with Chad and his family. Truly, Sincerely, I wish I could help...
    I agree. Same exact mentality here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don’t think anyone is really trying to “Rip” on Chad. Sometimes no matter what you do as a parent the kids can’t be saved or turn out this way. I think the real concern is about the child, I mean he’s on a destructive path, I actually feel bad for Chad, I’m sure if he could do something that would be guaranteed to fix/save his son he would have already done it.
    Based on what I have seen, you can be a great parent and these rotten disgusting schools will ruin your kids. I cant stand that they farm dirt bag teens from bad areas to good schools. The bad ruin the good. Not the other way around.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast