Commander position - Page 6
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    bold face LIKE ok if you say so, 2018 is almost gone, no money this year, so if they rush and can get the money them maybe 2019 but since no money is in the proposed budget then the earliest they can be even purchased, if budgeted, is 2020 or 2021, that's reality not a bold faced like !!!!!!! Money money money is what its all about, of course no LEO wants to be recorded, slip of the tongue, slap in the head, or just a little nip, its all about accountability, just imagine if KV implemented this three years ago what videos we would have, the audio training tape by C shown as to what not to do on a traffic stop, actual footage of the K9 mauls or the resisting arrests and of course the Smile fatal shooting and all the lawsuits. If this ever occurs and that's a big if, then 2020 or 2021, do not buy into what the new chief says, some people only tell you what you want to hear.
    Okay Stephanie....

Unregistered

Commander Position

The current vacancy for Commander has been pulled, placed on hold and will be advertised at a later date.

Unregistered
    OMG just heard he is hiring his girlfriend. How young is she?

Unregistered
    OMG just heard he is hiring his girlfriend. How young is she?
    100 percent false statement.

Unregistered
    100 percent false statement.
    it was announced today thet Capt CM is being promoted to deputy chief, yeah, no surprise here. Is he qualified under the job description as posted, did the HR look or advertise for a better candidate???. No to both. He is not qualified simply because he still only has his HS education, does not actually have the required Bachelors degree, Yeah I know he is working on it, but so wasn't KV. As an interim chief, he was less than stellar, he pouted and lied to get his tank, spent thousands on his traffic unit and failed to bring the PD as they say up to par. CM is a political hack who has the support of Queen VC and her present entrouge. His leadership abilities have already been shown in his support of KV and his acceptance and participation in KV's antics. He was just as much responsible as KV and MP, as they say vicarious liability flows uphill. He was the top cop in patrol and responsible for all uniformed officers and we should never ever forget what transpired there. I know he has that stupid grin and tells us what we want to hear, but beware, he is the leader of the good old boys and subscribes to there philosophy Yes I get it Chief Karma is here, don't rely on him, its all been a smokescreen. Chief Karma will only be here a short time, he will be forced out as soon as his deputy chief is ready and wants his job or before Queen VC is termed out. The deputy chief is just a culpable in what has and to some extent is still transpiring at the NPPD. KV and MP needed to go, there's no question there. CM was the leader of the uniformed division and he sold his men and women right down the tubes, yeah I know what could he have done, he could have used his political influences and righted this wrong and did nothing. He is and never will be a leader, he is a political hack, even with Chief Karma's appointment nothing is going to change here as long as CM and his cronies and Capt A still remain.

Unregistered
    it was announced today thet Capt CM is being promoted to deputy chief, yeah, no surprise here. Is he qualified under the job description as posted, did the HR look or advertise for a better candidate???. No to both. He is not qualified simply because he still only has his HS education, does not actually have the required Bachelors degree, Yeah I know he is working on it, but so wasn't KV. As an interim chief, he was less than stellar, he pouted and lied to get his tank, spent thousands on his traffic unit and failed to bring the PD as they say up to par. CM is a political hack who has the support of Queen VC and her present entrouge. His leadership abilities have already been shown in his support of KV and his acceptance and participation in KV's antics. He was just as much responsible as KV and MP, as they say vicarious liability flows uphill. He was the top cop in patrol and responsible for all uniformed officers and we should never ever forget what transpired there. I know he has that stupid grin and tells us what we want to hear, but beware, he is the leader of the good old boys and subscribes to there philosophy Yes I get it Chief Karma is here, don't rely on him, its all been a smokescreen. Chief Karma will only be here a short time, he will be forced out as soon as his deputy chief is ready and wants his job or before Queen VC is termed out. The deputy chief is just a culpable in what has and to some extent is still transpiring at the NPPD. KV and MP needed to go, there's no question there. CM was the leader of the uniformed division and he sold his men and women right down the tubes, yeah I know what could he have done, he could have used his political influences and righted this wrong and did nothing. He is and never will be a leader, he is a political hack, even with Chief Karma's appointment nothing is going to change here as long as CM and his cronies and Capt A still remain.
    Stephanie give it a break. I work in the pd and the new chief is making changes. We are very hopeful with what we've seen in the last two weeks. This new chief is nothing like we've seen in the past.

Unregistered
    Stephanie give it a break. I work in the pd and the new chief is making changes. We are very hopeful with what we've seen in the last two weeks. This new chief is nothing like we've seen in the past.
    I can tell by the writing here that this is not Stephanie. The person that wrote this has no idea what has happened in the department since KV left. There were a lot of positives, but this person will never know or be swayed from his or hers personal belief that they know everything and it's always going to be negative vibes. Stephanie has her beliefs about the department and though I might not always agree with her, she'll put her name to her thoughts. I work here, so I know what has happened since the tyrant left us. We're coming back North Port!

Unregistered
    I can tell by the writing here that this is not Stephanie. The person that wrote this has no idea what has happened in the department since KV left. There were a lot of positives, but this person will never know or be swayed from his or hers personal belief that they know everything and it's always going to be negative vibes. Stephanie has her beliefs about the department and though I might not always agree with her, she'll put her name to her thoughts. I work here, so I know what has happened since the tyrant left us. We're coming back North Port!
    I agree with this poster. WE ARE COMING BACK! We are excited about the changes going on inside the police department.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Deputy Chief

It is no secret that while I like and respect Morales, he would not have been my pick. If he made this choice without considering other available candidates that is concerning and a missed opportunity to bring more experience to NPPD. I am certain he realizes that Chris is a great political asset to him. It should be Chief Garrison's choice.. and he made it and will own its outcome. it is the way it works.

My bigger issue is the March 2018 commitment from Chris and Lear that he was going to get his education and then would be readied for a future promotion. Chris would return to the Captain role. We just got rid of a Chief who was fast tracked to the top without the education or needed years of experience at each rank. We cannot improve Public Trust when we say one thing and do another.

It really feels like history repeating itself... but it doesnt matter what it feels like to me. I am hopeful it is the right path for all of you AND the citizens of North Port. Time will tell...

https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/Mem...6J9kXH01pvBNyg
    Last edited by Stephanie Gibson; 07-28-2018 at 03:26 PM.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Title Question?

What is the difference between Assistant Police Chief and Deputy Police Chief?

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast