8 murders in 3 days - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If they are rejects, I want to be one to. I’ve never seen a reject obtain so much success. I always thought of a reject as someone who are miserable failures who do not get far in life. I didn’t know a reject could command entire police departments. Not just one, but two.
    Just because these two sacks of manure went up the ranks based on politics, it has nothing to do with being “successful”. Success means having an honest, clean and healthy life. These two political rejects owe their souls to the devil and they know it. You may be one of them and you know it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If they are rejects, I want to be one to. I’ve never seen a reject obtain so much success. I always thought of a reject as someone who are miserable failures who do not get far in life. I didn’t know a reject could command entire police departments. Not just one, but two.
    Please! You believe they are capable of Commanding an entire police department! Is that a joke? Look folks if you want to sugar coat it that’s on you. You can Ask the families members of all the ones that were recently kill in Miami Gardens if they think these fulls are stopping violent crimes.

https://www.facebook.com/cherryrenea...2604293178598/

Walk all you want! That is not going to solve your murder rate.

Unregistered
    The prayer is a great thing. But, James 2:14-26 says “Faith without works is dead”. So you put in the prayer and let the police do the work.

Unregistered
    NBC 6 South Florida reports: "A 1-year-old child and a man were shot in Miami Gardens, police say." Damn!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123