Miss Piggy - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Miss Piggy

Evelin

Out of the 2 lieutenants and the sergeant which one....

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah, she works really hard at the China Buffet

So guys enlighten me, since we all know by your choice of topic “Miss Piggy”, you all don’t even have a high school education... So which one of you has 4-5 kids, and collects food stamps, you decided to have them, why do we the tax payers have to pay for them too? Next, which one gets beat up by his wife and is basically his wife’s *****?? and finally which one’s wife cheated on him, with a cook, and is suffering with a napoleon complex? Hmm I’m curious... LMAOO

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelin View Post
    So guys enlighten me, since we all know by your choice of topic “Miss Piggy”, you all don’t even have a high school education... So which one of you has 4-5 kids, and collects food stamps, you decided to have them, why do we the tax payers have to pay for them too? Next, which one gets beat up by his wife and is basically his wife’s *****?? and finally which one’s wife cheated on him, with a cook, and is suffering with a napoleon complex? Hmm I’m curious... LMAOO
    What happened Ms. Piggy, there's no more donuts so you are bothered that they are making fun of you. Don't cry the China Buffet will be open tomorrow and you can eat your suffering away until they run out of food and then you can return to Dunkin Donuts because they will have restocked.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelin View Post
    ..... .....
    / \………/ \
    / —— —— \
    / \
    / \
    / ( * ) ( * ) \
    / \
    \ . /
    \ ( * * ) /
    \. /
    \ /
    \ /

Unregistered

Miss piggy

I know the answer : Liu tenant Martinez lol followed by lieutenant Sanchez and the little sgt Fernandez

Unregistered

Cool

Lt. Sgt is afraid to leave his wife. Who else would put up with his gay ass. Not to mentione hes ugly as hell
    Marinez has been coollecting food stamps for years.....On oou tax payers dollars investigation should be looked at.

and poor little fernanndez just wants to follow his brothers foot steps. Get cheated on and pounced on. while screwiong other good officers once prior friends pathetic.

Evelin
    I know the answer : Liu tenant Martinez lol followed by lieutenant Sanchez and the little sgt Fernandez

Lmaoo Ding... ding... ding...

Evelin
    ..... .....
    / \………/ \
    / —— —— \
    / \
    / \
    / ( * ) ( * ) \
    / \
    \ . /
    \ ( * * ) /
    \. /
    \ /
    \ /

Lmaoo you’re so creative.. it’s impressive... NOT.. seriously how old are you?? Lol

Evelin
    What happened Ms. Piggy, there's no more donuts so you are bothered that they are making fun of you. Don't cry the China Buffet will be open tomorrow and you can eat your suffering away until they run out of food and then you can return to Dunkin Donuts because they will have restocked.

Wow so which one are you?? I’m thinking you’re the one the wife cheated on.. lol that’s my take. By the way I’m Evelin, and you are?! Obviously a coward. Show yourself. We already know who you guys are, so the jig is up... lol in case you haven’t noticed lol LOSERS!!

Evelin
    Lt. Sgt is afraid to leave his wife. Who else would put up with his gay ass. Not to mentione hes ugly as hell
    Marinez has been coollecting food stamps for years.....On oou tax payers dollars investigation should be looked at.

and poor little fernanndez just wants to follow his brothers foot steps. Get cheated on and pounced on. while screwiong other good officers once prior friends pathetic.
    Interesting facts, and I agree Sgt. Sanchez, I was sent a picture of him, and ewwww that’s one ugly old man. A uniform normally helps, but not even the uniform helps him yikes lol

As for Lt. Martinez, shame on him and his wife, cheating us the tax payers. He should be investigated. Another one that looks hideous in his picture.

Finally, and not least my little “short coming” Lt. Fernandez, sweetie those glasses on the picture they sent me, aren’t going to make you seem taller. Unfortunately, your short statute isn’t attractive to your wife, and well to me neither ewww. My advice to you little man, is go back to school and get a degree, cause the art work above (of whatever that mess is) is without, and then may be, just may be, you can get promoted.

That’s my take, xoxo Evelin

Evelin

Reply to one post

Interesting facts, and I agree Sgt. Sanchez, I was sent a picture of him, and ewwww that’s one ugly old man. A uniform normally helps, but not even the uniform helps him yikes lol

As for Lt. Martinez, shame on him and his wife, cheating us the tax payers. He should be investigated. Another one that looks hideous in his picture.

Finally, and not least my little “short coming” Sgt. Fernandez, sweetie those glasses on the picture they sent me, aren’t going to make you seem taller. Unfortunately, your short statute isn’t attractive to your wife, and well to me neither ewww. My advice to you little man, is go back to school and get a degree, cause the art work above (of whatever that mess is) is without, and then may be, just may be, you can get promoted.

That’s my take, xoxo Evelin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast