Don Huneke Mr PBA - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Don, you’re suddenly silent on this forum. Why don’t you sound off and tell everyone what a great deputy you are and how much better PBA is than IUPA.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now it's a DUI? It was a S3. Look he goes overboard with the PBA Koolaid and how IUPA doesn't know what they're doing. With the union stuff I agree he needs to back off. But he's a good guy, he cares about LEO's. So he's not perfect, who is? A piece of advice for him, do your job and stop talking personal sh!t about IUPA union board members and employees.
    The problem is when he talks about IUPA he is talking about his fellow Deputies. The IUPA and Deputies are one in the same.

Nypd rant

Fraud

This guy runs around saying he retired from the Nypd and this is what surfaced. If he was under investigation at the time he left he would not have been allowed to resign with the permission of the police commissioner which would show basically the same as a dishonorable discharge from the military. Fire him now

Unregistered
    Now it's a DUI? It was a S3. Look he goes overboard with the PBA Koolaid and how IUPA doesn't know what they're doing. With the union stuff I agree he needs to back off. But he's a good guy, he cares about LEO's. So he's not perfect, who is? A piece of advice for him, do your job and stop talking personal sh!t about IUPA union board members and employees.
    No, actually he not a good guy. Good guy don’t beat up kids who are hand cuffed and just came out of a seizure.
    He’s a bad guy

Unregistered
    Let’s not forget good old IUPA Frank and his recent suspension for being Inappropriate with a female on a traffic stop

Unregistered
    The problem is when he talks about IUPA he is talking about his fellow Deputies. The IUPA and Deputies are one in the same.
    Really, I think you missed the point and by your way of thinking talking about the Sheriff is talking about the deputies too! He can feel anyway he wants about IUPA, I don't agree with the way he thinks, but if it came down to it, IUPA or not, if you needed help he'd be there for you.

Unregistered
    No, actually he not a good guy. Good guy don’t beat up kids who are hand cuffed and just came out of a seizure.
    He’s a bad guy
    Show me his conviction. All of you like to preach innocent until proven guilty, just because he was arrested doesn't mean he was convicted. I'll standby for that attachment.

Unregistered
    Did Don really handle Polan’s daughter’s DUI?? Wow.
    You people are idiots! Polans daughter never had a DUI and she was an IUPA member at the time. Get your facts straight before talking shiz.

Dons a good guy!

Get a life losers

Unregistered
    You people are idiots! Polans daughter never had a DUI and she was an IUPA member at the time. Get your facts straight before talking shiz.

Dons a good guy!

Get a life losers
    Don is a POS... he knows it all and has done it all and better that anyone alive! Don’t believe me?? Just ask him... he will tell you

Unregistered
    The simple fact he resigned and left the others holding the bag tells me a lot. He rolled and fled to Florida. Controversy still followed him in Hollywood

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast