The Truth About The Criminal Mejia....... - Page 4
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'll call you out. Go ahead and sue. I dare you!
    Put your name out there. Just try me.

Unregistered
    Dime con quien andas... Like attracts like. She’s just as dumb as he is.
    Figures why Carmona and Lopez are always up down together: perico y trago

Unregistered
    Who do you think your audience is? You are trying to convince us that you are innocent because you were given opportunities to plead no contest and go into various probation and diversion programs? Don't try to convicnce us that diversion equals innocence. You were given more than your fair share of breaks by the court but that is coming to an end.
    Seriously, this is a classic symptom of a psychopath. They cannot accept the fact that anything they do is wrong, rather they twist the logic to justify their actions. Cara de Rata, you are a sicko. It's obvious you are destined to become a cell block queen!
    Orlando is this why you show up to city hall around noon and call out on Fridays because you're too busy snorting up a storm and attacking your political adversaries via the internet and behind anonymity?

Explains it all...... ahh the joy Sweetwater will feel come May 2019 when you LOSE!

Unregistered

Is He or Isn't He??

According to the Society for the Study of Psychopathy, psychopath traits include:

Lack of guilt/remorse
    Lack of empathy
    Lack of deep emotional attachments
    Narcissism
    Superficial charm
    Dishonesty
    Manipulativeness
    Reckless risk-taking
    Moreover, approximately 93% of psychopaths are in the criminal justice system

Does this not describe our boy spot on ??

Unregistered
    According to the Society for the Study of Psychopathy, psychopath traits include:

Lack of guilt/remorse
    Lack of empathy
    Lack of deep emotional attachments
    Narcissism
    Superficial charm
    Dishonesty
    Manipulativeness
    Reckless risk-taking
    Moreover, approximately 93% of psychopaths are in the criminal justice system

Does this not describe our boy spot on ??
    Depends who ur boy is

Unregistered
    Depends who ur boy is
    You are absolutely right Mejia! You are not a boy, you are a little girl.
    And how can you continue to show your face around here after the cowardice you displayed at the bridge collapse?

Unregistered

Reality vs Fantasy

Trying to become somebody? LOL only in your mind does being a hopeless deadbeat aspiring to a political seat in Sweetwater represent “trying to become somebody”. At least go into a trade school and learn a trade, gain some real work skills. Beauty school sounds more like you. That would make you more of a somebody.
    The problem with dealing with somebody who is mentally ill is that they often cannot differentiate between what they are and what they perceive themselves to be. He imagines himself to be some kind of community crusader hero, but in reality he is a criminal and a coward. In his mind he dismisses truths that he finds unpleasant and replaces them with fantasys.

And since he has already used a firearm in the commission of a violent crime he should be indentified as the violent psychopath that he is.

Unregistered

You're a waste of time

You're not worth responding to beyond this point. The media isn't going to even look twice at the bs you write. It's public records. They will see that what you seek to do is defame and slander someone that merely represents opposition and true change. The individuals you defend and perhaps even benefit from the chaos they cause, has no record of any kind yet they are the types that smirk in your face and back stab you in the back - those very same people are the reason why Sweetwater's hasn't progressed since its incorporation.

Unregistered

It's Official......

You're not worth responding to beyond this point. The media isn't going to even look twice at the bs you write. It's public records. They will see that what you seek to do is defame and slander someone that merely represents opposition and true change. The individuals you defend and perhaps even benefit from the chaos they cause, has no record of any kind yet they are the types that smirk in your face and back stab you in the back - those very same people are the reason why Sweetwater's hasn't progressed since its incorporation.

Defame and slander? Look again at the very first post in this thread. THE COURT HAS OFFICIALLY RULED THAT YOU ARE A CRIMINAL! No matter what lies you tell or what convoluted logic you may try to use YOU ARE OFFICIALLY A CRIMINAL BY RULING OF THE COURT. Period. Case closed.

Unregistered
    TRANSLATION: "I'm cornered and I give up, I can't argue against evidence in black and white that says I'm a criminal but I'm still not going anywhere - I'm gonna continue living in a fantasy world. ." - Cara de Rata

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast