The Truth About The Criminal Mejia....... - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You're way off there sunshine. Not even close.

And for someone that acts like an attorney, you apparently don't know how legal cases work. Here's basically what you're gonna sound like.

You: "Your honor I would like to sue an individual for being mean to me on a police forum. He's making my life hell even though I have no proof that the guy I'm accusing is really the one behind the posts."

Judge: "Why are you on a police forum? Is it related to your job? And how are these posts causing physical harm to you? Stop wasting the courts time and get a job. Next!"

Well from seeing that ethics complaint, Judge Schwartz made it clear you are deluded and have no proficiency in the affairs of a jurist. Embarrassing! You CRIMINAL!

"The fact that Mejia was the beneficiary of a "withhold" of adjudication on that charge does not negate that a reasonable person could consider him to be a "criminal" even though, technically, a "withhold adjudication" is not the same as a conviction." -Judge Lawrence A. Schwartz
    It's not Mayorga it is the city's command staff directing such false and heinous attacks which are being committed by police personnel. That's a completely different case. Trust there is cause. Policies currently exist both in the PD and in City Hall which are being violated.

Unregistered
    Josh stop writing you sound pathetic. I'm going to file a lawsuit against Leo affairs so that they can provide me with the IP Address(es) of posts such as these that only seek to wreak havoc, hurdle false accusations, unfounded allegations and defame and slander me. Once I get the IP Address via a "Request For Production" and confirm it is in fact you, I am going to sue both SweetwaterPost and yourself in your individual capacity for defamation, slander, character assassination and intentional infliction of emotional distress. Keep it up with these lies. As for you living in Sweetwater, lies again. According to public records, you live with your mother in Kendall. Need I post the address?

Respectfully,

JOSE MEJIA
    Haha You come on this site numerous times a day, for years, bashing cops and other city officials yet whine like a little girl when we call you out on your BS. And you know you can't sue anybody because the day you signed the filing forms to run for office you became a public figure, as opposed to a private citizen, who can be openly criticized by the public. That's why politicians cannot sue their opponents for what they say about them.
    So as far as your "emotional distress" goes save it for someone who cares, like your psychiatrist and your mama.

Unregistered
    It's not Mayorga it is the city's command staff directing such false and heinous attacks which are being committed by police personnel. That's a completely different case. Trust there is cause. Policies currently exist both in the PD and in City Hall which are being violated.
    I'll call you out. Go ahead and sue. I dare you!

Unregistered
    This must be one of those heinous lies and slanderous posts.

Unregistered
    someone younger than you trying to become somebody
    Trying to become somebody? LOL only in your mind does being a hopeless deadbeat aspiring to a political seat in Sweetwater represent “trying to become somebody”. At least go into a trade school and learn a trade, gain some real work skills. Beauty school sounds more like you. That would make you more of a somebody.

Unregistered
    Trying to become somebody? LOL only in your mind does being a hopeless deadbeat aspiring to a political seat in Sweetwater represent “trying to become somebody”. At least go into a trade school and learn a trade, gain some real work skills. Beauty school sounds more like you. That would make you more of a somebody.
    Maybe a masseuse at the Azucar Night Club.

Unregistered
    What we know about Josecito:

* Violent criminal with 6 felony arrests

* Recently had over 60 traffic violations outstanding

* Displayed cowardice at the FIU bridge collapse by not rendering assistance

* Admitted in court documents that he is mentally ill

* A psychopath who continues to stalk those he perceives as enemies nonstop

* Threatened a resident ( Josh Mayorga ) with physical harm for printing the truth about him

* Tried to bribe a commission candidate into giving him a city job

* Has problems separating fantasy from reality (He says he wants to be the city commissioner in charge of police matters,
    claimed to be the Sweetwater Messiah)

* Repeatedly caught lying.

* Unemployed with no job history or job skills.

* Is 27 years old yet has spent his entire life living with his mama

* Lied about getting a degree from FIU and most likely lying about still attending classes

So I'm curious. Why would Idania be putting her reputation on the line by affiliating with this scumbag?

Unregistered
    So I'm curious. Why would Idania be putting her reputation on the line by affiliating with this scumbag?
    Dime con quien andas... Like attracts like. She’s just as dumb as he is.

Unregistered
    Josh Mayorga, your lack of journalistic skills is your life's worst nightmare hence why you feel better when you attack someone younger than you trying to become somebody unlike yourself with 33 years of age, no home, no car, thousands and thousands of dollars in owed child support, a now defunct wannabe news blog website and no job. Nonetheless, I'm not here to attack you despite what I say being factual unlike what you hurdle towards me: falsehoods and personal attacks.

To thwart your desperate attempts at defaming me and slandering me, I am personally posting my arrest record and letter from State Attorney in Collier County that prove your claims are nothing but lies. The arrest record will also clearly prove that you are nothing but a loser who happens to be a natural liar. Please tell me where you see 6 felonies let alone a conviction?

My arrest record:

Now that the facts are out there - the real facts - not fake news or lies, what are you possibly going to attack me on? The fact that I was never convicted? The fact that I, like most humans, make mistakes but learn from them? The fact that I, like everyone, am entitled to a another chance?

Respectfully,

JOSE MEJIA
    Who do you think your audience is? You are trying to convince us that you are innocent because you were given opportunities to plead no contest and go into various probation and diversion programs? Don't try to convicnce us that diversion equals innocence. You were given more than your fair share of breaks by the court but that is coming to an end.
    Seriously, this is a classic symptom of a psychopath. They cannot accept the fact that anything they do is wrong, rather they twist the logic to justify their actions. Cara de Rata, you are a sicko. It's obvious you are destined to become a cell block queen!

Unregistered
    Haha You come on this site numerous times a day, for years, bashing cops and other city officials yet whine like a little girl when we call you out on your BS. And you know you can't sue anybody because the day you signed the filing forms to run for office you became a public figure, as opposed to a private citizen, who can be openly criticized by the public. That's why politicians cannot sue their opponents for what they say about them.
    So as far as your "emotional distress" goes save it for someone who cares, like your psychiatrist and your mama.
    That's the problem with most of you cops, especially our own Sweetwater, you think you know the law and everything else. You think your shot doesn't stink. News flash macho, politicians can sue their opponents. Just look at the congressional race and the two candidates feuding over character assasination, slander, defamation etc.

Watch your step macho. Watch it.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast