CPD Traffic Needs a Map - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Okay guy. But if the infraction occurred in Clearwater and they caught up to you 1/2 mile away it doesn't give you a free out of ticket card. That happens all of the time because of speed or traffic conditions.
    Well considering that unit was going south and they were north of the city limits I don’t think your BS argument holds water. Idiot. That means that CPD officer discovered whatever reason for the stop up in East Lake (known as not Clearwater) and then stop happened half a mile north of Clearwater (also known as not Clearwater). That’s called taking police action out of your jurisdiction. Clear enough?

Unregistered
    get a life you loser and just take it to court. we already know you're not going to listen to us on here, so walk your welfare-hoggin' butt to court and convince the judge. i'll be looking out for the cheapo in jeans and the american eagle shirt in court this month!

Unregistered
    get a life you loser and just take it to court. we already know you're not going to listen to us on here, so walk your welfare-hoggin' butt to court and convince the judge. i'll be looking out for the cheapo in jeans and the american eagle shirt in court this month!
    I’ll laugh when that cheap in jeans gets to upgrade to high end swag from the lawsuit against you donut eating turds who can’t read your own agreement. Your stupidity amazes me.

Unregistered

Clear enough

You drive like a punk and you sure sound like an asshole. You are clearly an arrogant entitled jerkoff that I'm sure drives aggressively and everyone around wishes you would get a ticket. But as usual people like you don't see yourself as the asshole and it's the cops fault. I'm sure we will see you again soon. Clear enough

Unregistered
    You drive like a punk and you sure sound like an asshole. You are clearly an arrogant entitled jerkoff that I'm sure drives aggressively and everyone around wishes you would get a ticket. But as usual people like you don't see yourself as the asshole and it's the cops fault. I'm sure we will see you again soon. Clear enough
    Nope, not clear enough for me fat ass. You’re sure about, my ass. I’m sure you are too stupid to finish your career. I’m pretty sure your career will end with a civil rights violation lawsuit that the city will have to pay out, because you’re ****ing stupid. Then you’ll be fired and the State will pull your cert. Good luck with that dumb dumb!!! Clear enough?

Unregistered
    Nope, not clear enough for me fat ass. You’re sure about, my ass. I’m sure you are too stupid to finish your career. I’m pretty sure your career will end with a civil rights violation lawsuit that the city will have to pay out, because you’re ****ing stupid. Then you’ll be fired and the State will pull your cert. Good luck with that dumb dumb!!! Clear enough?
    this idiot lmao sounds like a mall security cop that never made it past the academy.

they won't pull a cert for pulling you over in the next city over AHAHAH get a life you angry jerkoff

Unregistered
    this idiot lmao sounds like a mall security cop that never made it past the academy.

they won't pull a cert for pulling you over in the next city over AHAHAH get a life you angry jerkoff
    You’re right of course. They won’t pull your certification for that. But your Chief read this. Defense attorneys read this. And I know that reporters read this. Rogue traffic cop writes tickets outside of their jurisdiction that steer revenue to City of Clearwater. That’ll will look great for you idiots. Technically you’re committing perjury when you mark that citation as having been issued in Clearwater and it wasn’t. You lied about where you were to cover your ignorance of where you have jurisdiction. If you’re that hard up to write tickets anywhere go be a trooper. But this mall security guard is right about everything that was posted. Morons

Unregistered

Blart

That's insulting to the mall cops. This idiot was probably in a real hurry to get back to his video games and doesn't care about the other people around him. Entitled whiner who will never amount to anything. Now make sure your mom finishes your laundry. Oh, and don't forget to pay your ticket.

Unregistered
    You’re right of course. They won’t pull your certification for that. But your Chief read this. Defense attorneys read this. And I know that reporters read this. Rogue traffic cop writes tickets outside of their jurisdiction that steer revenue to City of Clearwater. That’ll will look great for you idiots. Technically you’re committing perjury when you mark that citation as having been issued in Clearwater and it wasn’t. You lied about where you were to cover your ignorance of where you have jurisdiction. If you’re that hard up to write tickets anywhere go be a trooper. But this mall security guard is right about everything that was posted. Morons
    Hey chief, or attorneys or whoever is reading this....this guy is an angry mall cop that has no life and is hogging the welfare system...He cannot afford a ticket and is basically saying he'll have adjudication withheld...he's too fat and slobby to do any sort of community service, so help this guy out will ya?

Unregistered
    Hey chief, or attorneys or whoever is reading this....this guy is an angry mall cop that has no life and is hogging the welfare system...He cannot afford a ticket and is basically saying he'll have adjudication withheld...he's too fat and slobby to do any sort of community service, so help this guy out will ya?
    Hey pigs in blue, maybe you should learn where your city ends. Maybe you should get someone smarter than you to read the Mutual Aid Agreement. Maybe the moron in the unmarked Challenger can’t read that well. Maybe he doesn’t understand maps on Tri Tech. Maybe he just thinks he can go anywhere. Maybe there are more idiots at CPD then we give it credit for.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast