Jenkins fired - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40
 

Thread: Jenkins fired

  1. #31
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You have got to be the biggest fan of chitty. Is this Timmy Morgan?
    Doubtful. Tim Morgan wouldn’t be able to spell rhetoric.

  2. #32
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Doubtful. Tim Morgan wouldn’t be able to spell rhetoric.
    He can get Crystal to help.

  3. #33
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Can anyone confirm if Andy Jenkins is still fired? Has anyone else have a problem with Alvin taking pictures in front of their cars? It’s starting to get creepy again.

  4. #34
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can anyone confirm if Andy Jenkins is still fired? Has anyone else have a problem with Alvin taking pictures in front of their cars? It’s starting to get creepy again.
    Jenkins was restored as was Szabo.

  5. #35
    Unregistered
    Guest
    As the bystander says several times, “police brutality.” Here is our own hometown hero Andrew Jenkins sweeping the leg of a handcuffed suspect simply because he was using some mean words to Andy. Just like George Floyd, the suspect was in handcuffs and in total control when Andy like the Grand Wizard authority vested in him decided to break this mans leg in anger. How this man will ever explain this to his daughter and he gets restful nights sleep is beyond me. Andy is a You Tube sensation just like Mortimer being interviewed about being a sexual stalker.

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ovW-O6f30S0

  6. #36
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As the bystander says several times, “police brutality.” Here is our own hometown hero Andrew Jenkins sweeping the leg of a handcuffed suspect simply because he was using some mean words to Andy. Just like George Floyd, the suspect was in handcuffs and in total control when Andy like the Grand Wizard authority vested in him decided to break this mans leg in anger. How this man will ever explain this to his daughter and he gets restful nights sleep is beyond me. Andy is a You Tube sensation just like Mortimer being interviewed about being a sexual stalker.

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ovW-O6f30S0
    Thanks for posting this "late breaking" news. Maybe you can hyperlink the articles about Heather Post and Michelle Newman now. Those are "late breaking" as well.

  7. #37
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks for posting this "late breaking" news. Maybe you can hyperlink the articles about Heather Post and Michelle Newman now. Those are "late breaking" as well.
    Here's a link to a story about Heather Post:
    https://www.headlinesurfer.com/conte...ing-injunction

  8. #38
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks for posting this "late breaking" news. Maybe you can hyperlink the articles about Heather Post and Michelle Newman now. Those are "late breaking" as well.
    And I found another story about Heather Post. Here's the link:
    https://www.news-journalonline.com/n...ost-cross-line

  9. #39
    Unregistered
    Guest
    “Taking justice into his own hands.” Does Andy treat his wife around the same way? Asking for a friend?

    http://youtu.be/gW4jtrvnKmk

  10. #40
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    “Taking justice into his own hands.” Does Andy treat his wife around the same way? Asking for a friend?

    http://youtu.be/gW4jtrvnKmk
    He treats his wife A LOT better than Heather Post treats her very own mother.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •