Backgrounds 33ing Applicants - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Very immoral and unethical to the profession. If you are doing it to get Free Papaya,sooner or later it will backfire and it will cost you thousands once your wife finds out. Trust me,woman always catches man cheating. Plus you are might not have a job afterwards. You have no Game when it comes to romancing a woman.

FTO are doing the same,not training properly and giving woman free passes.
    Instead of looking at it as women getting free passes how about the fact that they may feel intimidated and taken advantage of because they are in training and have no voice because than they are snitches.

Unregistered
    Military recruiters do the same shit all the time especially here in Miami.

I hope my BI is a horny female. oh I'm an applicant.

Unregistered
    Instead of looking at it as women getting free passes how about the fact that they may feel intimidated and taken advantage of because they are in training and have no voice because than they are snitches.
    No, your a cop! You can't cry intimidation, if you give head instead of using your head. You are as stupid as stupid can be. Females here, can read the writing on the wall. They know they can advance quicker and move to many do-nothing special unit, doing the right or wrong person. If your a male cop and your pulling this crap, you should be fired! Your adult's, act like it. Your fishing pole, fishes in another pond (not your wife) then don't go crying, if your wife takes everything from you.

Unregistered

The miserable, the lonely, and depressed

Lots of females are being hired with shaky backgrounds, investigators are 33ing these applicants in order to clear their backgrounds. Lots of are coming in with real bad driving records, speeding and tickets galore. More females passing the polygraph than males.

One investigator traveled to Puerto Rico and stayed at his mother house,conducted a background in Two weeks.
    You think he did that cause he a nice guy? The female in question works Wynwood A shift. Nowadays is all about 33’s, very sad.

The academy is the same, 33 all day long.
    "the miserable, the lonely, and depressed (Pathetic)
    Poor unfortunate souls
    In pain, in need
    This one longing to be thinner
    That one wants to get the girl"

What everyone commenting here has failed to realize is that although this things do happen, very often (like in this case) rumors like this are spread by venomous miserable souls that look to ruin someone's reputation because they feel threatened out of jealousy or out of frustration that they hit on the girl and couldn't get her.

Who are worse? The ones that pressure females into having sex in exchange of favors or the ones that retaliate against the same females when they refuse to give in?

All you hypocrites that come here to bash women reputations should first look yourselves in the mirror at your deepest insecurities, dirty consciences and miserable lives. How about that?

Unregistered
    "the miserable, the lonely, and depressed (Pathetic)
    Poor unfortunate souls
    In pain, in need
    This one longing to be thinner
    That one wants to get the girl"

What everyone commenting here has failed to realize is that although this things do happen, very often (like in this case) rumors like this are spread by venomous miserable souls that look to ruin someone's reputation because they feel threatened out of jealousy or out of frustration that they hit on the girl and couldn't get her.

Who are worse? The ones that pressure females into having sex in exchange of favors or the ones that retaliate against the same females when they refuse to give in?

All you hypocrites that come here to bash women reputations should first look yourselves in the mirror at your deepest insecurities, dirty consciences and miserable lives. How about that?

Yes, rumors fly. Some have merit, many don't. Not every female here uses their bodies to advance. More often then not, you have some that know how the system works here and will claim. The only reason, your doing this to me is cause I wouldn't put out for you. Then you have far to many staff members that will believe what the females are saying. Most male cops are screwed till YOU prove your innocence. A while back I got out of being a FTO, cause of stupid sh!t like this. Especially, some that were in phase 3, felt it was the norm and accepted way cause they did it to make it further in the program. Not all but 1 to many. So, if you have a gay rookie your training. Do some look for the special feeling?

Unregistered
    Yes, rumors fly. Some have merit, many don't. Not every female here uses their bodies to advance. More often then not, you have some that know how the system works here and will claim. The only reason, your doing this to me is cause I wouldn't put out for you. Then you have far to many staff members that will believe what the females are saying. Most male cops are screwed till YOU prove your innocence. A while back I got out of being a FTO, cause of stupid sh!t like this. Especially, some that were in phase 3, felt it was the norm and accepted way cause they did it to make it further in the program. Not all but 1 to many. So, if you have a gay rookie your training. Do some look for the special feeling?

It takes all sorts to make a world. I am sure some take advantage of the system but you can't go around saying that all either exchange sex for favors or manipulate the system to get ahead. Some females here work hard and solve a lot of problems when male typical behavior would have just escalated the situation. I am sure some males fall victim of false accusations, but very often females here do feel pressured to play into the game or otherwise face retaliation! While others just take advantage of the status quo and sleep the way to the top.
    Like there are all kind of men, there are all kind of women. Stop putting all in the same pot.

Unregistered
    Yawn, Fake news.

Unregistered
    Know body cares.

Member LEO Affairs Detective
    If these background investigators are doing that they better pray they don’t hand them up.
    The 3rd floor is aware of who this person is. The Commish knows why he is never in the office. He comes and goes as he pleases. It's been going on for years.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12