Backgrounds 33ing Applicants
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Backgrounds 33ing Applicants

Lots of females are being hired with shaky backgrounds, investigators are 33ing these applicants in order to clear their backgrounds. Lots of are coming in with real bad driving records, speeding and tickets galore. More females passing the polygraph than males.

One investigator traveled to Puerto Rico and stayed at his mother house,conducted a background in Two weeks.
    You think he did that cause he a nice guy? The female in question works Wynwood A shift. Nowadays is all about 33’s, very sad.

The academy is the same, 33 all day long.

Unregistered
    That's normal when applying for government jobs. All comes down to who you know and blow.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's normal when applying for government jobs. All comes down to who you know and blow.
    Very immoral and unethical to the profession. If you are doing it to get Free Papaya,sooner or later it will backfire and it will cost you thousands once your wife finds out. Trust me,woman always catches man cheating. Plus you are might not have a job afterwards. You have no Game when it comes to romancing a woman.

FTO are doing the same,not training properly and giving woman free passes.

Unregistered

Who's in backgrounds?

Did Toro move to Backgrounds?

Unregistered
    That's a serious accusation and if this is true now it is time ladies to come out with your #metoo movement and lawsuit money you'll be retiring with millions.

Unregistered
    That's a serious accusation and if this is true now it is time ladies to come out with your #metoo movement and lawsuit money you'll be retiring with millions.
    Papo don’t act like you don’t know this behavior goes on at MPD. If I was Chief I would have females investigators investigate Females ONLY,Male for male. Transparency and community trust is a must.

Unregistered
    Papo don’t act like you don’t know this behavior goes on at MPD. If I was Chief I would have females investigators investigate Females ONLY,Male for male. Transparency and community trust is a must.
    Except lesbians will seize the moment to "cultivate" new friends and lovers. It's a lose-lose situation when it comes to sins of the flesh. You cannot instill dignity and moral values, one either has them or not.

Unregistered
    Well this is what happens when you have very poor leadership running backgrounds. Word is, Calvin is sexing everything that comes thru Backgrounds for employment. I'm surprised they haven't put that sorry ass Lieutenant back on the streets. Thats the same Lieutenant that got her daughter hired with the City but brushed her overdosed on narcotics under the rug.

Unregistered
    Except lesbians will seize the moment to "cultivate" new friends and lovers. It's a lose-lose situation when it comes to sins of the flesh. You cannot instill dignity and moral values, one either has them or not.
    If these background investigators are doing that they better pray they don’t hand them up.

Unregistered
    If these background investigators are doing that they better pray they don’t hand them up.
    Well, if one doesn't pass the back ground after putting out. Sh!t will hit the fan. Don't you fool get don't sh!t where you eat! Everything and I do mean everything will come back and bite you on the azz, sooner or later if you screwing around at work.. So, you 33 everything with a pause, your married? What of your wife or husband are they?? Beside, who wants to give the gift that keeps on giving? Hard to explain, if you get a V.D! I mean you can try honey, I swear I've never cheated, I must of get this by using the bathroom at the station

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast