**** i have to go to northside to patrol whats this shit about? - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    You are obviously NOT a PO puta. We work in the NS everyday arrest and take guns off of the worst thugs everyday. Kicking but???? Ask a NS sergeant how use of forces they right. So go back to your Little Rock you crawled out from putica.

Smh again
    Today j.p. Will put his card box in the intersection of nw 17 ave/ 62st. Where the city meets the county and break dance for the fueding drug lords.......then we and the drug dealers will do the thriller dance in the middle of the street........relax

Unregistered

my day off

The BS is that some of us are being ordered to come in on our day off to do this......

Unregistered
    Don’t worry. They’ll pay the OT and blacks will continue to shoot kill each other. It’s nothing new.

Remember last year when JP and sidekick Freddy were crying in the hood for the TV cameras?

What happened after that? Nothing. Just business as usual for the blacks.

Unregistered
    Haha!! JP took it up the ass again for a shooting that didn’t even occur in our jurisdiction! Come pinga!! Huge political show to please the blacks. Waste of tax payers money. It’s not fair that the rest of the law abiding county gets a reduction of law enforcement just to entertain the animals.

Unregistered
    I just volunteered to patrol the hood. I am very humble and I love everyone the same and I'm sure I will be loved by many in that area. Time for community policing. Ready to play bball with the kids.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Haha!! JP took it up the ass again for a shooting that didn’t even occur in our jurisdiction! Come pinga!! Huge political show to please the blacks. Waste of tax payers money. It’s not fair that the rest of the law abiding county gets a reduction of law enforcement just to entertain the animals.
    Reduction my azzzz all rhe cops in parkland

Unregistered
    What ever happened to the YOU program that was supposed to have their finger on the pulse of the criminal element.

Shouldn’t the officers from YOU come back to the road for this noble Ebonic cause?

Unregistered
    We here in the south have been providing 24 hour 2 Officer security for the last 4 months in a government housing project because a 17 year old robbery subject was shot by the victim. Oh by the way for free

Unregistered
    We here in the south have been providing 24 hour 2 Officer security for the last 4 months in a government housing project because a 17 year old robbery subject was shot by the victim. Oh by the way for free
    It’s stories like this that need to be exposed. That’s pure bullsh*t! Again, the law abiding tax payers come out losing while MDPD tries to delay the unstoppable negro murders.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast