This town needs an enema - Page 24
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Zero education but somehow you remain. Where are all the people who have left? Oh wait a second, some have come back as they realized that maybe its not so bad after all. You on the other hand are apparently too lazy to leave as it is run into the ground as you mentioned. Go hide somewhere as you don't have the backbone to go and do your job. Don't worry the rest of us will pick up your slack. I would guess your work product is so abysmal you can't get a transfer and no other place will hire you due to your uselessness as well as your poor ability to do your job. Your work ethic wouldn't allow Walmart to hire you. Again, you know where his office is at, find your spine and go tell him what's wrong. Go ahead you bag of wind put your mouth where your keyboard is at. Sure is real easy to run your mouth about the sheriff when you hide from him behind your computer. Go ahead and walk in there tomorrow and tell it like you feel. And by the way you couldn't fill my shoes with two sets of feet. Well until you get another dose of keyboard warrior courage I bid you ado.
    BTW I am amazed you can type and suck up as hard as you are at the same time.. Until you get out of the mess you truly wont understand how bad it really is...

Unregistered
    Gone work one County over now! starting pay went up $11,000 first year and combined with details making an additional 60k more than I did at SCSO..And thats not counting the yearly step plan that will top me out in the 80's without promoting. People that have come back are lazy and couldn't hack it at other agencies. Yes one county over you hump a ton of calls more than you ever will at SCSO. But the pay and the ability to have a union; coupled with all the details and mobility that is open to you made it worth while in my case.

Dont worry about me I am doing fine. If you are happy working under a tyrannical regime that fires people for talking and having an opinion of their own then by all means stay. Make your lower Salary and enjoy watching buddies of buddies get promoted into position that they are woefully unqualified for. Watch your PTO shrink, watch your health care double, and loose all you special unit pay incentives.

I am not trying to fill your shoes, I left and will never return.. SCSO is a medium sized agency that thinks they are bigger than they really are. It has become nothing more than a large good ole boys club where you must kiss the ring to move anywhere. Thats fine if you are happy serving on your knees as you seem to be..

Enjoy SCSO Sir..

Holy shit ROUND OF APPLAUSE.. take a ****ing bow. Can I get an encore?

Unregistered
    So a man who makes approximately $160,000 by statute mind you, purchased a used car and you have an issue? Check Cargurus for used Maserati in Orlando. Average prices are 30-40 g. My last vehicle purchase was more and I'm a slick sleeve. God forbid he enjoys a lifetimes hard work. I also saw him at the grocery store the other day and he bought a rib-eye instead of a sirloin. All I know I have more money in my check and have better working conditions that many places I have seen. If you have an issue go see him about spending his money on what he wants you know where his office is I'm sure he will speak to you. On another note I will be in the break room selling pacifiers for any of you toddlers that need one. PATHETIC at best
    I don’t even know that him buying a car is the point. I think the point is, the agency is in the worst state it’s ever been in. Morale is low, benefits, pay, stats, not feeling good enough no matter what we do, not being able to make ends meet. knowing the sheriff sees how we all feel about the 3 who got terminated over words, knowing how our morale is so low and he isn’t doing anything about it except putting a smile on his face, and making himself happy is insane. A guy who wears a ****ing suit to the range, and only cares about what he and the agency looks like from the outside but doesn’t do anything to fix what’s going on inside is a politician and a coward. He’s a selfish man who let the rank get to him.. he is out of touch with reality and surrounded by his goons who continue to drink the koolaid. Seminole used to be the place to work. Now, it’s the place to get a foot in and go somewhere else. The state of the agency is not good and he is not doing anything about it.

Unregistered
    I don’t even know that him buying a car is the point. I think the point is, the agency is in the worst state it’s ever been in. Morale is low, benefits, pay, stats, not feeling good enough no matter what we do, not being able to make ends meet. knowing the sheriff sees how we all feel about the 3 who got terminated over words, knowing how our morale is so low and he isn’t doing anything about it except putting a smile on his face, and making himself happy is insane. A guy who wears a ****ing suit to the range, and only cares about what he and the agency looks like from the outside but doesn’t do anything to fix what’s going on inside is a politician and a coward. He’s a selfish man who let the rank get to him.. he is out of touch with reality and surrounded by his goons who continue to drink the koolaid. Seminole used to be the place to work. Now, it’s the place to get a foot in and go somewhere else. The state of the agency is not good and he is not doing anything about it.
    Bingo. For all the leadership nonsense he spouts, he does not adhere to any of the practices he’s preaching.

I left. Never been happier. Treated well, 30k overall raise, better equipment, and empowered to do the job I wanted to do when I started all this.

We were really hoping for better from you sir. You let us down.

Unregistered
    Our budget at SCSO isn’t anywhere close to that of OCSO and OPD. Anyone think about that??
    Except SCSO has a bigger budget than OPD.

Unregistered

Lol

It's amazing to read through this old thread and realize things have only gotten worse.

What a joke.

Unregistered
    If we stick our heads in the ground and do nothing, maybe things will change. Lol said all the great leadership books never.

Unregistered

Agency morale

It seems as this agencies bigest problem is the person responsible for "fixing problems" in the agency. Driving away good personell in the process and driving moral down to new lows. Sad to see it happen.

Regards

W. Wallace

Unregistered
    Except SCSO has a bigger budget than OPD.
    OPD doesn't run a jail or courthouse security. Remove that and OPD has a larger budget compared to what we have allocated for Division of LE.

Unregistered
    OPD doesn't run a jail or courthouse security. Remove that and OPD has a larger budget compared to what we have allocated for Division of LE.
    Right remove jail and courthouse and SCSO is smaller by about 300 sworn officers so whats your point?

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324