5 o'clock - time to go home
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

5 o'clock - time to go home

Unregistered
    This is why Chitwood (or Creamer or Morgan) would not be caught dead in a BWC....too much liability for those three stooges. Imagine if the BWC footage of Chitwood and the SWAT call ever becomes public.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is why Chitwood (or Creamer or Morgan) would not be caught dead in a BWC....too much liability for those three stooges. Imagine if the BWC footage of Chitwood and the SWAT call ever becomes public.
    You’re an idiot.

Unregistered
    You’re an idiot.
    Both interesting and funny. When people are confronted with news they do not like they do one of two things...they call it "fake news" or they resort to name calling. I see you are taking the name calling route. There is no way you can possibly challenge the news about the SWAT call. It happened. Everybody knows it happened. And other issues involving the #Metoo issues with the three amigos and the off duty employment with Timmy are not right. Poor leadership. Keep living in denial. Keep with the name calling!!!

"Facts are stubborn things, and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."

Unregistered
    Both interesting and funny. When people are confronted with news they do not like they do one of two things...they call it "fake news" or they resort to name calling. I see you are taking the name calling route. There is no way you can possibly challenge the news about the SWAT call. It happened. Everybody knows it happened. And other issues involving the #Metoo issues with the three amigos and the off duty employment with Timmy are not right. Poor leadership. Keep living in denial. Keep with the name calling!!!

"Facts are stubborn things, and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
    You are still an idiot.

Unregistered

You're an idiot.

Unregistered
    You're an idiot.
    Ha-ha. But I can qualify with my firearm. And I do not give promotions or advancements to those that do not deserve it (like what happened with Timmy and a certain female). And I do not have a secondary job so I can give 100 percent to the taxpayers. And I did not have to be saved by SWAT on a call. And my veracity and truthfulness has never been questioned. And I would never fire Szabo (since it appears that Chitty is doing the same policy violation). Please call me idiot some more. There is a ton of things to bring up. thanks. And with this wonderful site my identity is never going to be known...no matter how much it aggravates you or the fourth floor.

Unregistered
    Acting like a D won't make yours any bigger.

Unregistered
    Why did a certain police chief (that would ultimately become a Sheriff) BREAK the law and bring his firearm into the Orlando airport? Since he cannot shoot a firearm what was he going to do with it? Throw it at somebody? Did it make him feel like he was Super-Cop? What a joke.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...827-story.html

Unregistered
    Acting like a D won't make yours any bigger.
    Sounds like he has penis envy. Obviously this whiner wants everyone to think he's god's gift to law enforcement.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast