Where did the Joe Lopez thread go again? - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have looked and looked and cannot find an icon to report a post. Any assistance you can provide will be appreciated. In the meantime, please review the "Timberly Wood" post, the "What’s Going On With Captains?" post, the "New LT in Fort Myers" post, and the "Is Ticketing Regarding Age Bias Okay? Troop A, Timothy Douglas Hendrix" post. All of them make allegations without any proof, as in the Lopez threads.

Thanks!
    Regarding the Hendrix post; Please explain what you feel is alleged without proof.

Unregistered
    I have looked and looked and cannot find an icon to report a post. Any assistance you can provide will be appreciated. In the meantime, please review the "Timberly Wood" post, the "What’s Going On With Captains?" post, the "New LT in Fort Myers" post, and the "Is Ticketing Regarding Age Bias Okay? Troop A, Timothy Douglas Hendrix" post. All of them make allegations without any proof, as in the Lopez threads.

Thanks!
    Regarding the Hendrix post: Please explain what allegations you feel have not been backed up by proof.

Unregistered
    All you have to do is go to the Neil Kirkman building in Tallahassee and request to review Joe Lopez's personnel file and it contains everything he has done. Remember that you will have to contact FHP first to make an appointment to review that file and they will go over what you can and can't do when you review it.

Also remember that a local personnel file may or may not have everything in it but a local personnel file can not have anything in it that is not in the personnel file in Tallahassee.

The Joe Lopez off-duty issues will be in the Tallahassee personnel file.
    Thank you for the info. I'll try to have them duplicate it for me first before going to Tally. I don't normally deal with personnel files so this will be new to me.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Thanks!
    Part of the problem is that you don't know a Post from a Thread. All of those "posts" that you listed are Threads. Inside of those Threads are posts. In the bottom left hand corner of every single post is a icon that looks like an upside down yield sign with an exclamation point in it. You click on this to report any and all posts that you feel violate the Terms of Use. There is no way to report a thread.

If the first post in the thread violates the Terms of Use and is deleted, that will in turn delete the thread. If too many of the posts in the thread are deleted for violating the Terms of Use, to the extent that the thread no longer makes sense, then the thread will be deleted.

As far as those threads that you listed, they contain over 130 posts among them. I oversee over 500 message boards and all of the moderators for those boards. The moderators are assigned to the message boards to review reported posts and other posts as they have time. If you report the posts that you believe violate the Terms of Use, I will assure you that a moderator or admin will review the reported posts within 24 hours.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    If you want this thread to vanish, you're doing great. Play nice and it may stay up a while longer, but don't come on here whining "Where did the thread go?". It's not gene splicing

Administrator LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    The post that this person is replying to has been deleted for violating the Terms of Use.

Mod 100

If you want this thread to vanish, you're doing great. Play nice and it may stay up a while longer, but don't come on here whining "Where did the thread go?". It's not gene splicing

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 100 View Post
    The post that this person is replying to has been deleted for violating the Terms of Use.

Mod 100

I figured it would. Play nice, kids. If you just wanna toss poop at each other it won't last

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Just wanted to pass along that the one poster that Mod 100 posted about, was banned for that post.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Guys, I know you can help me out here. I'm gonna bring this all down on the old black and tan and make all their kids go to bed hungry. The days of these apes writing tickets for 7mph is over!!! I'm getting ready to go to the media and there will be dozens of resignations soon!!! If you have anything specific I should look for, email for shoot me an email, I won't dime you out brah. These stooges have got away with this garbage for too long, and it's about to end!!!!

Johnsmithflorida850@gmail.com
    All you really do is email publicrecords@fdle.state.fl.us, per the FIA, and ask for their personnel file. It will cost you, but the charge is nominal and they send you some documents via email. You dont need to cite specifics other than their name, unless you want dash cam footage.

Have fun!

Unregistered
    All you really do is email publicrecords@fdle.state.fl.us, per the FIA, and ask for their personnel file. It will cost you, but the charge is nominal and they send you some documents via email. You dont need to cite specifics other than their name, unless you want dash cam footage.

Have fun!
    Done, thank you.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast