How’s the morale. - Page 70
Page 70 of 80 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gah! I am feeling this! A very bad Administration to work for- and on top of that having to work 30 yrs on the job here to even make make a full retirement?. Too depressing for me. I am out as soon as I can get out. Good luck with the revolving door of young officers here that got hoaxed into taking their first job here and could not get hired by a department that offers a 20 yr retirement. I am out as soon as I can get out. No one should have to deal with the likes of a King in their career and be happy about coming to work every day for the next 30 yrs -working for a guy like this on or the job.
    Hey Corp, you must of had a craving for a large pepperoni pizza and half a gallon of Pepsi after drafting that one.

Unregistered
    Gah! I am feeling this! A very bad Administration to work for- and on top of that having to work 30 yrs on the job here to even make make a full retirement?. Too depressing for me. I am out as soon as I can get out. Good luck with the revolving door of young officers here that got hoaxed into taking their first job here and could not get hired by a department that offers a 20 yr retirement. I am out as soon as I can get out. No one should have to deal with the likes of a King in their career and be happy about coming to work every day for the next 30 yrs -working for a guy like this on or the job.
    What would we do without your stellar Corporal skills?! You can't leave... how could we go on. You are the model of a supervisor. Plus all the local buffets would go out of business!

Unregistered
    Yay! We got another dog! Just what we needed. I am sure the surrounding agencies are excited since they are the only ones who use them. God knows our agency doesn't. Now we can get ignored even more when the President returns and the Chief doesn't introduce anyone but the equipment.

Unregistered
    Yay! We got another dog! Just what we needed. I am sure the surrounding agencies are excited since they are the only ones who use them. God knows our agency doesn't. Now we can get ignored even more when the President returns and the Chief doesn't introduce anyone but the equipment.
    They’re the last resort for surrounding agencies. We don’t use them because we’re lazy AF.

Unregistered
    They’re the last resort for surrounding agencies. We don’t use them because we’re lazy AF.
    Usfsp need some cars and new duty firearms. Yet we will ceremoniously pass accreditation standards.

Unregistered
    Usfsp need some cars and new duty firearms. Yet we will ceremoniously pass accreditation standards.
    When’s the last time you f***s shot at anyone? New guns for the range, perhaps? Just an observation as I pinch one off. You people need golf carts and sling shots.

Unregistered
    When’s the last time you f***s shot at anyone? New guns for the range, perhaps? Just an observation as I pinch one off. You people need golf carts and sling shots.
    Hey you HUGE DUMMY, are you saying they should not have proper equipment.
    You STUPID JACKASS. You need an objective brain.
    Please don't have kids.

Unregistered
    Hey you HUGE DUMMY, are you saying they should not have proper equipment.
    You STUPID JACKASS. You need an objective brain.
    Please don't have kids.
    Answer the question... that goes for USF wannabe Tampa too. Your equipment functions and that’s all you need. You could literally get away with golf carts and a taser. You obviously are a career campus cop loser.

Unregistered
    Answer the question... that goes for USF wannabe Tampa too. Your equipment functions and that’s all you need. You could literally get away with golf carts and a taser. You obviously are a career campus cop loser.
    So in your STUPID mind if an agency/officer never shoots at a person they should never have proper equipment. PLEASE do not reproduce. PLEASE.

Unregistered
    You obviously have won the Moron sphincter, jackasssss, idiot, shit for brains, broke ass. peckerwood award and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. BTW I make more money than you and I bet your girl will spread once I whisper in her ear. Do you even have someone who likes you. You miserable loser.

Page 70 of 80 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast