How’s the morale. - Page 4
Page 4 of 80 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    If we can't pass accreditation will they clear out the upper ranks?

Hmmmm

Unregistered
    Just checking, did you have wheat bread on your sandwich today or was it the preferred white bread brand bread? The Micromanagement is really bad here and you are treated like a child, gah!...did I get a Masters degree for this...?

Unregistered
    Me too, took the Criminal Justice and Leadership class. There were different styles of management taught , and the worst was the micromanagement style.

Unregistered
    We are going to have to widen the openings for the doors after today

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She's back and doing what she does best, running stats, making charts, gathering statistical information for inventory's, and always inventing something new. She is in the wrong field of work. The Raymond James Corp. pays big money for accountants.
    Friends, I would ask that you give her a break on this. This is not a type of the micromanagement that does exist here. She is just making an inventory on everything for Accreditation purposes and is very necessary, it is not part of the micromanagement of the officers that otherwise goes on here.

Unregistered
    Airport cops are better than you guys lol.

Unregistered
    Wanna guess how many came from other agencies or are veterans? Wanna guess if we make more money than you? Wanna guess what we pay for insurance? Wanna guess what we pay into our retirement? Trust me, you don't want to know. Don't compare d***size. A lot of us paid our dues somewhere else. Go back in your cave troll.

Unregistered
    True, but at least Tampa has a 20 yr retirement for officers, and not the 30yr or 50 yr retirement or whatever you all have to do there to get a retirement there as an officer on the job.

Unregistered
    Yeah you got me there lol. 30 years is ridiculous.

Unregistered
    Yea.. Nobody's staying at this dump for 30 years..

Page 4 of 80 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast