How is the agency - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Angry Stupid advice

Career?? That's just funny. This is an a$$ raping that people willingly apply for. You should never burn a bridge, regardless of what company it is. Just because someone is looking does not imply they want to just "quit" and walk out the door. Terrible advice, but then again...It just shows the mentality of Hernando County

Unregistered
    Other agencies dont call your agency if you're just looking , you clown. Just shows your mentality. Go lick James Terry's hairy ones, because if he wins , you're all screwed.

Unregistered
    I pray to GAWD that Terry wins... I can’t wait to see the people he destroys. Please baby Jesus let Terry win... Start cleaning that dump out from #2 on down..All command staff need to be terminated immediately. They are infected by the cancer of the Hernando County SO

Unregistered
    He was part of the command staff you cant stand and was allowed to run unchecked causing most of the issues you complain about. Fool. How'd his union vote go? Bahhhhhh

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am looking at several agencies and would love to here honest opinions on HCSO.
    The pay sucks, probably the worst in Florida. It’s a po dunk sheriffs office, we might as well be G4S security. I regret ever coming here, should have stayed where I was at. Apply elsewhere

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3163966]The pay sucks, probably the worst in Florida. It’s a po dunk sheriffs office, we might as well be G4S security. I regret ever coming here, should have stayed where I was at. Apply elsewhere[/QUOTE

We’re so far behind everywhere else when it comes to pay and our brass are incompetent
    #justdoingmytime

Unregistered

tool

Pays the worst in florida? Lol . Probably have the best benefits we have ever had. Youre a tool....probably don't even work there.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3164664]Pays the worst in florida? Lol . Probably have the best benefits we have ever had. Youre a tool....probably don't even

Tell the truth, the pay is garbage. Benefits are average. I guess when you only have a g.e.d like yourself this is the best you could do and can’t go to a real agency

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is the timeline for Detention Deputy hiring at Hernando county FL ? Has anybody been thru this process?
    Ya it’s bullshit! They are looking for pussies who couldn’t handle a job at a gas n sip! If you have bollocks and will not take any sh*t from the inmates as well as fellow staff, then apply at G4S! Pay sucks, but you can cowboy up all day long!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12