SWAT Question

Thread: SWAT Question

Unregistered

SWAT Question

I saw on here how all the SWAT guys are working eves or nights, but they would gladly come to the aid of anyone in need. Now I know that most of the SWAT members would, but how come the commander was driving miss daisy down the road when a deputy needed help and two patrol officers had to pass him 10-18. Even then he still didn’t go assist, but I heard he did yell at a few for driving 10-18 to an officer in need. That’s right, and this is your late night supervision. Good thing no victims around he could put in danger. I’m glad I have a good Sgt or I would try and go to days. Friday nights it’s like we have a real Lt out and the 3 stooges.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I saw on here how all the SWAT guys are working eves or nights, but they would gladly come to the aid of anyone in need. Now I know that most of the SWAT members would, but how come the commander was driving miss daisy down the road when a deputy needed help and two patrol officers had to pass him 10-18. Even then he still didn’t go assist, but I heard he did yell at a few for driving 10-18 to an officer in need. That’s right, and this is your late night supervision. Good thing no victims around he could put in danger. I’m glad I have a good Sgt or I would try and go to days. Friday nights it’s like we have a real Lt out and the 3 stooges.
    He's one of Bobs boys now. He used to be highly respected...not anymore.

Unregistered
    Kind of funny listening to the swat guys talk shit about him and all his peers.

Mod 693

Snowflake Alert

Ok enough you snowflakes