Just wondering?

Thread: Just wondering?

Unregistered

Just wondering?

I just wanted to know what did they do with all of the 175 year badges? Did they get money back for them. (Yes I doubt it also) Is it just me or does that seem like a waste of money to buy a bunch of really nice badges only to use them for a year have a bogus "vote" to go back to the old badges. I sure could have used the money in my paycheck instead of badges that are now in someone's desk collecting dust.
    Who was the dumb arse to come up with that bright idea?

Please Can someone give me an answer and not goof around.

Unregistered
    Well if you do work here you would know what they did with the badges. Stop trying to be a troll. Oh by the way the badges were awful and I'm glad that we were given a choice to decide to go back to the classic star.

Unregistered
    Those badges were ugly as sin. They won't be collecting dust on my desk. Locked away to never be seen again.

Unregistered

I can see

With the very in lightening comments in stead of a direct answer no one knows.

Unregistered

Would have rather

At approx. $25 per badge and approx. 200 employees = $5000.00 divided by those very employees is of course an extra $25 dollars we could have had to support our families instead of a badge that is collecting dust some where. Would have rather had the 25 dollars.

Just sayin'