Patrol Leave time.

Unregistered

Patrol Leave time.

Does anyone know if the Sheriff considered giving the patrol deputies who worked last month's ice storm 8 hours of admin leave? Thank you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone know if the Sheriff considered giving the patrol deputies who worked last month's ice storm 8 hours of admin leave? Thank you.
    Hey, man, you don't talk to Sheriff!!! You listen to him. The man's enlarged my mind. He's a poet warrior in the classic sense. I mean sometimes he'll... uh... well, you'll say "hello" to him, right? And he'll just walk right by you. He won't even notice you. And suddenly he'll grab you, and he'll throw you in a corner, and he'll say, "Do you know that SH has soothed my hemorrhoids? If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you, if you can trust yourself when all men doubt you"... I mean I'm... no, I can't... I'm a little man, I'm a little man, he's... he's a great man! I should have been a pair of ragged nuts scraping across floors of silent seas because they itch man!"

Unregistered
    Nope you should be paying him for allowing you to be there!

Unregistered
    Nope you should be paying him for allowing you to be there!
    Oh shut up!

Unregistered
    It’ll come about the same time our Shift Differential does.

#CampaignPromisesLOL

Unregistered
    8 hours of leave for a period of time you worked? I hope you are not serious. If you are I am embarrassed for you.

Unregistered
    I was embarrassed the brass stayed home.

Unregistered
    Is this really a topic? I had to work and the admin didn't, woe is me. All investigators, SRO's and admin were told to stay home. If you could have stayed home would have you? I bet the answer would be yes. If not then you can get elected Sheriff and change the rules, until then suck it up Sally.

Unregistered
    Is this really a topic? I had to work and the admin didn't, woe is me. All investigators, SRO's and admin were told to stay home. If you could have stayed home would have you? I bet the answer would be yes. If not then you can get elected Sheriff and change the rules, until then suck it up Sally.
    In other words, non-essential personnel?? Duh. I thought that was the norm. But "woe is me, oh boo hoo" is gonna cry. Yes, next topic please.