Congrats

Thread: Congrats

Unregistered

Congrats

I would like to be the first to say congrats to BC on his promotion from reserve deputy to administrative lieutenant. It should be coming out soon from the talk I heard last week at the main office.

Unregistered
    Looks like someone deleted all the posts about the crybaby. Wonder what was so upsetting him coming back after throwing a temper tantrum for not getting promoted or that he became a partaker of the wacky weed since retirement.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like someone deleted all the posts about the crybaby. Wonder what was so upsetting him coming back after throwing a temper tantrum for not getting promoted or that he became a partaker of the wacky weed since retirement.
    Perhaps he is the Mod??

Unregistered
    I doubt the other posts disappeared because he is the moderator. I would bet it has more to do with the fact he failed his polygraph because of drug use. Not like it’s a secret when all the Lieutenants and Captains chit chat about it to everyone at the main office and then you have clerks telling deputies who tell everyone. Can’t believe the sheriff would hire someone that is untruthful during their hiring process when several have been terminated for the same.

Unregistered
    I doubt the other posts disappeared because he is the moderator. I would bet it has more to do with the fact he failed his polygraph because of drug use. Not like it’s a secret when all the Lieutenants and Captains chit chat about it to everyone at the main office and then you have clerks telling deputies who tell everyone. Can’t believe the sheriff would hire someone that is untruthful during their hiring process when several have been terminated for the same.
    Do you have evidence of his "drug use" and/or untruthfulness or is this another rumor based on an assumption?

Unregistered
    Do you have evidence of his "drug use" and/or untruthfulness or is this another rumor based on an assumption?
    Well, the Capt that told me said it came out during his CVSA. I’m sure whoever conducted this could confirm or deny. I also know it was brought to the attention of others that he should be disqualified, but the powers that be obviously can overlook it so I can as well. I never had any issues with him when he was here before as my district Lt.

Unregistered
    I would recommend y’all mind your business before BC gets his big ass wife to beat y’all asses.

Unregistered

Slap in the face

If this is true and BC is coming back as a LT it is a slap in the face to those wanting to get promoted. This is one decision I can not support our sheriff on. This is disturbing, if true.

Unregistered
    Smell like dirty underwear during a heat wave.

Unregistered
    Smell like dirty underwear during a heat wave.
    Speaking of dirty underwear, BC's drawers wind up? HR, perhaps?