Whats funny is I worked on the bottom with all of the staff on the road and they are not no angels.I was there.Listen guys,all sheriffs offices are the same.All 67 ****ies in Florida and the ones out of state.When a sheriff is elected its his agency.He can do whatever his heart desires.He can wake up tomorrow and ban vice unit and seu.Its his budget.He can put all of us in pink uniforms and shorts.I still don't understand how you guys are so behind.If you don't like it you should have never come to a sheriffs office which is a political entity.Why didn't u go to Tampa p.d.or Orlando p.d.How about Miami p.d.?Police departments have a real union with a collective bargaining contracts.A sheriffs office cannot have one which entails job security from #2 down to the road.A police dept chief is the only one at risk as he is appointed by the elected mayor.Everyone else from #2 down is safe.In a sheriffs office everyone is at risk equally from #2 down to the last new hire.Hopefully this stops the comments about this and that.