Entry level separation? lol. - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Got to love this site, a bunch of people give out false, or is it true information, because they have no life of their own. The good part is it is like the Jerry Springer Show, the information does not need to be true to be entertaining.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Navy?? He told me he was in the Mawines
    He can't even stick to the same bs story.

Unregistered
    Got to love this site, a bunch of people give out false, or is it true information, because they have no life of their own. The good part is it is like the Jerry Springer Show, the information does not need to be true to be entertaining.
    oh my someone sounds upset. Ok then, which is accurate? This thread reads like a good faith effort to determine the accurate truth. The only thing false is the persons story who is embarassed about being caught in lies about their "military service". So help out all the people who don't have a life as you put it your two cents.

Unregistered
    oh my someone sounds upset. Ok then, which is accurate? This thread reads like a good faith effort to determine the accurate truth. The only thing false is the persons story who is embarassed about being caught in lies about their "military service". So help out all the people who don't have a life as you put it your two cents.
    This is easy to resolve. Go back into this confused story tellers application for the city and wherever else they worked. Don't be surprsied someone did a shoddy background on this storytelling commando and just pushed his application through. Is this the same cop who teaches or taught at the highschool a few years ago?

Unregistered
    Navy?? He told me he was in the Mawines
    Check his wall for French Foreign Legion paperwork! He's a Green Beret Recon SEAL!

Unregistered
    Papo, at least those people you claim do not have no life got you beat maricon bs artist.

Unregistered
    This is some funny shit, I wonder what his DD214 says?
    Add pathetic and desperate to "funny". To one he once said "Navy". Someone else comes out with "Marines". No matter how you cut it this guy is a reject of his own making. The training and tactics expert around civilians but failure at the most basic level of military training. Lol. He is "fully loaded full of sh1t".

Unregistered
    This is easy to resolve. Go back into this confused story tellers application for the city and wherever else they worked. Don't be surprsied someone did a shoddy background on this storytelling commando and just pushed his application through. Is this the same cop who teaches or taught at the highschool a few years ago?
    I agree with you this would solve everything. If this storyteller lied then they could have his cert pulled for lying on an application this would solve everything. They will not do this because they are telling lies themselves and are too scared, to be honest. But please understand no one is upset I enjoy this. It is really good entertainment. The more outrageous the accusations the better it is. I know a few of the people you are talking about I really know the bald not so smart guy and think you guys riding his ass is funny as hell. I do however have to agree that if you really want to cause him harm and prove your point pull the applications. I think they are public record. If he gave false information then you have him.

Unregistered
    Yes, this is the same one that still teaches at the High School. There is even a photo of him in uniform on a wall of veterans they use for the veterans day ceremony. You would think someone at the school would have checked their facts. He probably got that job because one of the Commissioners works there too. Just another good for nothing that the City Just keeps. Wonder what he has on the powers that be to be able to do what he does.

Unregistered
    Add pathetic and desperate to "funny". To one he once said "Navy". Someone else comes out with "Marines". No matter how you cut it this guy is a reject of his own making. The training and tactics expert around civilians but failure at the most basic level of military training. Lol. He is "fully loaded full of sh1t".
    Wow, so he teaches civilians. How does he manage this? This guy must be one hell of a bullshit artist. He works for the Police Department, He teaches High School, he Teaches civilians. How does he does this by what I am reading is he is an idiot that has lied about what he has done and what he knows. That says something really bad about Clewiston he was able to fool the City, he was able to fool the School Board, and he was able to fool the people he teaches. What does he teach the civilians? What is Fully Loaded?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast