Load's

Thread: Load's

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Thumbs up Load's

a load of this , and a load of that., but mostly a load of Crap from the Top to lowest ranking Officer

Big Spud
    Listen here Mr “X-Trooper” I might get made fun of by truck drivers, deputies, city cops, horse haulers, people who see me at the store in uniform but I won’t stand for it from you. Ag Officers are on the front lines protecting citizens from citrus canker and fruit flies. Our job might not be dangerous or well respected but I have the same jurisdiction as you.

- Big Spud

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

loads

Quote Originally Posted by Big Spud View Post
    Listen here Mr “X-Trooper” I might get made fun of by truck drivers, deputies, city cops, horse haulers, people who see me at the store in uniform but I won’t stand for it from you. Ag Officers are on the front lines protecting citizens from citrus canker and fruit flies. Our job might not be dangerous or well respected but I have the same jurisdiction as you.

- Big Spud
    yelp and a lot of horse shit and bull crap from supervision which sometime seem's as intelligent as a fruit loop, from both agencies., get out of that toll booth as soon as possible, get a job where you don't have to clean the toilet and mop the floor, your brother LEO, realize you took the job because there was no openings no where else, you have our deepest sympathy and condolence's for having to put up with a load of crap everyday
    Last edited by xtrooper488; 12-31-2017 at 05:11 PM.