Lt. exam - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lt. exam

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Even if she did not get paid overtime, what you do for one you do for all. More of BS and JC favoritism.
    They always taking care of their favorites! Just ask BL, TS, and WM.

Unregistered
    EH learn some humility. Snitching on fellow officers to get ahead or supervisors is not the way to go. Do not take credit
    for other peoples work. I know this is how current admin likes it, be better than them.

Unregistered
    EH learn some humility. Snitching on fellow officers to get ahead or supervisors is not the way to go. Do not take credit
    for other peoples work. I know this is how current admin likes it, be better than them.
    He should've learnd this lesson after BL and TS took his lt bars. Earn them the right way! TS is in line for BS capt. Bars when RT bust her down. Keep watching..

Unregistered
    I’m not an EH fan, but he was offered a temp Lt. Position and so was DA. They both passed the Lt. test and the interviews. That itself proves that he has the ability to be a Lt. just like the other 3. I promise, if you were offered a temp Lt. position you wouldn’t turn it down. Well, he didn’t either. Get over yourself.

Unregistered
    I’m not an EH fan, but he was offered a temp Lt. Position and so was DA. They both passed the Lt. test and the interviews. That itself proves that he has the ability to be a Lt. just like the other 3. I promise, if you were offered a temp Lt. position you wouldn’t turn it down. Well, he didn’t either. Get over yourself.
    Then why did queen B choose BL and TS over him Then? Guess you see what happens when you make the queen B mad!

Unregistered
    So much drama in the jail.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! I want a promotion!!!
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! I want a promotion!!!Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! I want a promotion!!!
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! I want a promotion!!!Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! I want a promotion!!!
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! I want a promotion!!!

Unregistered
    All of us testing for Sgt should be able to train on duty and get paid overtime like WM did. FOP should get involved to make sure we get the same treatment as she did for testing for LT. LAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY

Unregistered
    All of us testing for Sgt should be able to train on duty and get paid overtime like WM did. FOP should get involved to make sure we get the same treatment as she did for testing for LT. LAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY
    U train for the sgt exam every time you come to work. If u kno ur job and policies u should have no problem passin the test. If ur 1 of the 1s who fail over and over u got no one to blame but urself.

Unregistered
    U train for the sgt exam every time you come to work. If u kno ur job and policies u should have no problem passin the test. If ur 1 of the 1s who fail over and over u got no one to blame but urself.
    Shouldn't every 1 be allowed to come to work and get paid to study or is that reserved for the golden ones?

Unregistered
    Shouldn't every 1 be allowed to come to work and get paid to study or is that reserved for the golden ones?
    They are allowed. Its called powerdms and u can access it everyday ur at work.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast