Thread: Security anyone

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Such as when?
    why don't you ask around?

Unregistered
    why don't you ask around?
    Or you could provide an example. Unless you’re just talking out of your ass like most people on this site.

Unregistered
    Or you could provide an example. Unless you’re just talking out of your ass like most people on this site.
    Ask TS and EH, there the 2 telling anyone who'll listen.

Unregistered
    I’m having a hard time trying to figure out who’s writing what. I understand that’s the point, but everyone is talking like they aren’t the best and they know exactly how to run it. Well I don’t see any of you *****es stepping up to run it. All y’all wanna do is sit behind a computer screen and say what needs to be done. If you have a better idea on how things can be ran, I promise RT will take it into consideration. Until you are a Major or Capt. please refrain from acting like you know everything, because I’m sure there is legal reasons or someone higher up that says, “no” that keep them from making certain changes. RT didn’t get as high in DOC by being a dumb ass. Obviously he was knowledgeable in a lot of things. RT is having to come in and clean up and mess and y’all won’t get off of his nuts long enough for him to do anything. How about instead of being mad at people that are coming out of the wood works, because they have someone in admin that they get along with now. We ALL know, if you don’t get alone with admin, you won’t go anywhere. They finally have someone they can get along with and they are using their brains now to better EVERYONE, and y’all are butt hurt because it shows how lazy y’all are.

Unregistered
    Ask TS and EH, there the 2 telling anyone who'll listen.
    So you have nothing? Just talking that shit like everyone else.

It would be nice if you people started backing up your accusations about the people you’re so quick to anonymously talk shit about.

Unregistered

It would be nice if you people started backing up your accusations about the people you’re so quick to anonymously talk shit about.
    Well duh, ain't that how this works?

Unregistered

"You people". Did you really just use that phrase?

Dep Kirk Lazarus

Waddaya mean "YOU PEOPLE?"

Unregistered
    TS why don't you work pod 1 and 4 for 12 hours and then do your crazy crap before changing things. I talked with who I work with and no one asked us what we thought about this crap with logs. Who the hell did you talk with? Put EH in your spot or Captain spot maybe he will ask us first before doing it.

Unregistered
    TS why don't you work pod 1 and 4 for 12 hours and then do your crazy crap before changing things. I talked with who I work with and no one asked us what we thought about this crap with logs. Who the hell did you talk with? Put EH in your spot or Captain spot maybe he will ask us first before doing it.
    LOL! You cry babies aint never happy.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast