Shame Shame - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shame Shame

Unregistered
    Amen! Get over someone’s personal business. If the male officer who sent the picture out to other people and bragged about it wouldn’t have no one would have been in this female officers business. Personal is personal learn the difference. This smear campaign you’have launched with so much false information is egregious. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Get a life and worry about your own skeletons before you worry about someone else’s that apparently from these posts happened 50 miles from the city anyways.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Amen! Get over someone’s personal business. If the male officer who sent the picture out to other people and bragged about it wouldn’t have no one would have been in this female officers business. Personal is personal learn the difference. This smear campaign you’have launched with so much false information is egregious. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Get a life and worry about your own skeletons before you worry about someone else’s that apparently from these posts happened 50 miles from the city anyways.
    women do not belong in law enforcement but law enforcement belongs in women. Department concubines maybe. The Japanese used them with great success

Unregistered
    Look, all this juvenile B.S. is a joke, the simple facts are Clewiston Police Department had an officer who has called herself the face of an agency commit a moral character violation and causes undue attention and embarrassment to the agency. They had a City commissioner that commit a moral character violation and cause undue attention and embarrassment to the City. The norm is clear he should step down and she should be let go. What is causing all the anger is the Chief of Police and the City are not doing what is appropriate. The female officer is still all on the Police Department’s Facebook page acting as she has done nothing wrong, and the Vice Mayor is still on the City council. He made a very good post on Facebook saying he would do what he needed to do to fix this. Well, Mike then step down and go fix your family.
    I do understand you are both humans and humans make mistakes. With mistakes come consequences. Do the right thing rebuild your family and become the good man you can be. Do not act like the rules do not apply to you like the rest of the corrupt politicians today.
    Now the female officer that wants to act like she did nothing wrong. It again is showing who she is and her character.
    For the Chief, it is clear he will not touch her she is still all over his social media, still acting as the face of his agency. So either what she has done, does not bother her or the rumors are true. I was told by a Deputy this weekend that she and the Chief were on shift together. Isn’t that something the Chief of Police coming out and covering shift with his favorite officer. I bet if Jill Atkinson made this public it would really shut the female officer's fundraising down. I guess she is lucky Jill is not trying to hurt her community and the children. It is sad that this out of towner had only been here for a short time and has managed to cause this much pain. Chief you need to take a hint. This young lady is going to bring you more trouble. If you are the man everyone keeps trying to convince me you are why have you not taken action. In any other agency they young lady would be gone.

Unregistered

Listen up people, its Mr Zero, the armchair LEO!

Look, all this juvenile B.S. is a joke, the simple facts are Clewiston Police Department had an officer who has called herself the face of an agency commit a moral character violation and causes undue attention and embarrassment to the agency. They had a City commissioner that commit a moral character violation and cause undue attention and embarrassment to the City. The norm is clear he should step down and she should be let go. What is causing all the anger is the Chief of Police and the City are not doing what is appropriate. The female officer is still all on the Police Department’s Facebook page acting as she has done nothing wrong, and the Vice Mayor is still on the City council. He made a very good post on Facebook saying he would do what he needed to do to fix this. Well, Mike then step down and go fix your family.
    I do understand you are both humans and humans make mistakes. With mistakes come consequences. Do the right thing rebuild your family and become the good man you can be. Do not act like the rules do not apply to you like the rest of the corrupt politicians today.
    Now the female officer that wants to act like she did nothing wrong. It again is showing who she is and her character.
    For the Chief, it is clear he will not touch her she is still all over his social media, still acting as the face of his agency. So either what she has done, does not bother her or the rumors are true. I was told by a Deputy this weekend that she and the Chief were on shift together. Isn’t that something the Chief of Police coming out and covering shift with his favorite officer. I bet if Jill Atkinson made this public it would really shut the female officer's fundraising down. I guess she is lucky Jill is not trying to hurt her community and the children. It is sad that this out of towner had only been here for a short time and has managed to cause this much pain. Chief you need to take a hint. This young lady is going to bring you more trouble. If you are the man everyone keeps trying to convince me you are why have you not taken action. In any other agency they young lady would be gone.
    First loudmouth jackass wtf are you to shut everyone else down with "juvenile bs" - you dont like it farmer? Go to Ortona and play in the mud.

Define exactly a "moral character violation" Show us where in the department employee handbook or SOP that defines that and spells out what to do. Another armchair law enofrcement executive.

You were "told a by a deputy this weekend", do you know what hearsay is? F you and F whatever deputy who wants to spead gossip - now THAT IS SOMETHING maybe found in the SO SOP... The Cheif is the Cheif. He can do whatever he wants - he is a "working Chief", he shags calls - thats called leading from the front, instead of running your farmer mouth from behind a keyboard. You should applud this Chief for being a leader, not making innuendo. Your mentality is evident by what you judge the Chief on.

Are you a family counselor or just some manure hold dispensing unasked for guidence on "rebuilding families" go write a column in your church bulletin if you have the urge to "counsel" or make moral judgement on "politicians today" this is an LEO forum, not the dive bar chat room.

"If rumors are true" Deal in facts - provable ones. Otherwise stay quiet.

Let the Chief handle things his way, he was picked for the job - not you. You are a zero, got it?

Unregistered
    Wow, J.D. did I hit a nerve? Look at the pot calling the kettle black “loudmouth jackass” you are nothing but a loud mouth. I did not call anyone names or talk shit like you are that is the Juvenile B.S.
    Let’s help you out because I know you talk like you know everything but you don’t. The Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) states that Law enforcement effectiveness depends upon community respect and confidence. Conduct which detracts from this respect and confidence is detrimental to the public interest and should be prohibited. The policy of this Department is to investigate circumstances suggesting an officer has engaged in unbecoming conduct, and impose disciplinary action when appropriate.
    I think what you did clearly constitute conduct that detracts from the respect and confidence of the public interest.
    No I do not have your SOP’s and they are not online for me to look at but most agencies have regulations to your activity with a City Commissioner. Let be clear you have caused your agency much embarrassment by your unprofessional behaver. But I do not expect you to get it and I am really surprised your Chief is ok with it.
    Yes I do know what hearsay is, are you denying you were working this weekend with the Chief?
    Was the Deputy spreading gossip or facts?
    Yes, the Chief is the Chief and he can do what he wants and clearly has. This is clearly put his agency into a spot where he has to cover a shift, and according to this site, he has many who work for him who are unhappy and feeling abused.
    Now as for your comment about being a farmer or playing in Ortona, I assume you think that because people live here in the center of the State they are uneducated and dumb. I am not. I would applaud the Chief if he did the right thing and fired you and sent you on your way. I would have much respect if the City did the right thing. Or if Mike did the right thing and yes I know that is my opinion of the right thing. But I am allowed to have one. No as for the Chief handling things his way he will it will not stop the people from speaking out. Clearly, he has some issues in his agency he needs to take care of. Starting with you.

Unregistered
    J.D. just face it only the Chief and number two wanted you. The rest of the officers asked the Chief not to hire you, and after what they have seen they sure do not want you their now.

Unregistered
    Wow, J.D. did I hit a nerve? Look at the pot calling the kettle black “loudmouth jackass” you are nothing but a loud mouth. I did not call anyone names or talk shit like you are that is the Juvenile B.S.
    Let’s help you out because I know you talk like you know everything but you don’t. The Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) states that Law enforcement effectiveness depends upon community respect and confidence. Conduct which detracts from this respect and confidence is detrimental to the public interest and should be prohibited. The policy of this Department is to investigate circumstances suggesting an officer has engaged in unbecoming conduct, and impose disciplinary action when appropriate.
    I think what you did clearly constitute conduct that detracts from the respect and confidence of the public interest.
    No I do not have your SOP’s and they are not online for me to look at but most agencies have regulations to your activity with a City Commissioner. Let be clear you have caused your agency much embarrassment by your unprofessional behaver. But I do not expect you to get it and I am really surprised your Chief is ok with it.
    Yes I do know what hearsay is, are you denying you were working this weekend with the Chief?
    Yes, the Chief is the Chief and he can do what he wants and clearly has. This is clearly put his agency into a spot where he has to cover a shift, and according to this site, he has many who work for him who are unhappy and feeling abused.
    Now as for your comment about being a farmer or playing in Ortona, I assume you think that because people live here in the center of the State they are uneducated and dumb. I am not. I would applaud the Chief if he did the right thing and fired you and sent you on your way. I would have much respect if the City did the right thing. Or if Mike did the right thing and yes I know that is my opinion of the right thing. But I am allowed to have one. No as for the Chief handling things his way he will it will not stop the people from speaking out. Clearly, he has some issues in his agency he needs to take care of. Starting with you.
    Im not "JD" Im a concerned citizen, I am starting a literacy awareness campaign and you are the poster child for stupidity and ignorance. If the board a health had arrest powers for poor hygeine, you would be listed as a public health menace as well. Who are you to think your appluse or apporval for the Chief matters? Actually approval from your would concern me, since you have no clue what policing is about. Worry about your own issues armchair expert before decinding how to solve porblems you have no clue about aside than gossip and hearsay.

Then again you are the sort who likes to hear and read himself, so youll have an opinion, regardless if it is an informed one or not.

What is wrong with a Chief covering or riding for a shift? Thats pretty solid and shows he's a cop at heart.

Let the Chief do his thing in his own way, and you do yours in silence. Unless you have something intelligent and factual to say, keep working on yourself. Less television, more reading, work on some 6th grade puzzles, maybe by spring you can impress us with some new vocabulary too.

Unregistered

C.C. for Assistant Chief

Kid friendly ****. that is right he is a ****. He is such a fake. He is nothing but an asshole. He is alway talking shit about what he wants out of the Clewiston Police Department. It is not his agency. He thinks because him and the Chief were friends that he has a say. He just doesn't know how the Chief really feels. He thinks he is so good with the kids why is he not doing the community policing? If he is so good with the kids and knows so much about the school system and the SRO program why is he not working for the Sheriff's Office running the SRO program instead of M.R. How come the Chief is not letting him run the explorer program or be the face of the Police Department. This is because the Chief thinks the Detective is trying to take his agency. Chief not that you are much better but the detective is not so smart and he is really ugly do he would not do well on camera. Have you ever heard him talk he sounds mentally disabled. Ask around you will not find one of the employees that work for the agency that will tell you he is good at what he does or is good for the agency. Even his step son hates working for him. Yes he supervises his step son. The community does not like him. The Officers in his own agency do not like him. Sometimes I wonder how he keeps a Job. Look at the number of years and the amount of training this man has and he has never risen above the rank of Sergeant. There must be a reason for that. I am sure the Chief only keeps him there for pity that and the fact that the Chief is not much better he is just a good old boy.

C.C. should be considered as the next Chief.

Unregistered
    To this poster, people don't think you're dumb. People just don't understand how you can make a statement about intellect and then have a ton of spelling errors. Totally negates the post. You almost had it, try again and maybe this time, use spell checker or a dictionary.

Unregistered
    J.D. just face it only the Chief and number two wanted you. The rest of the officers asked the Chief not to hire you, and after what they have seen they sure do not want you their now.

..."they sure do not want you THERE now."

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast